• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

ALso fix frag to 8h/frag and yellow skull 4xlootrate is a must

I ab carlin we went 15 vs 25 and you ran away after we killed Veziv

So we won.

Its not about always fighting, its about that on your team the charlovers wont join guild and 6 frags for bannishment on a day, for war players. Its really low.

This server can be good, question is, will be fun?

/Lapa,

You saying about this situation when we get boxed in 10 second? We aren't ready there (you can see this beacuse even if you rush we dont throw any single mwall so...), we just standing and waiting for all and you rush us even veziv aren't ready beacuse he was doing something at this moment so it doesn't count... You always want battles Carlin/AB like cunts. But still it was a good fights and bad fights for all teams so why you guys are so offensive to each other?

Guys you only focus on regen? What about frag system?
You make red skull and bann so easy, its like non pvp? (4,6)

I suggest:
5 for red skull 10 for bann

Signed, JAKOB

Guys you only focus on regen? What about frag system?
You make red skull and bann so easy, its like non pvp? (4,6)

I suggest:
5 for red skull 10 for bann

Signed, JAKOB

Thats what for you have war modes. Less frags for RS more players will play on server.

People was crying about exp rate and loot rate and he fixed it . and Now they crying about frag system
what if he fixed ?you gonna ask for more and more and server gonna start in 3 days no time for fucking excuses .

Mahmoud

People was crying about exp rate and loot rate and he fixed it . and Now they crying about frag system
what if he fixed ?you gonna ask for more and more and server gonna start in 3 days no time for fucking excuses .

Mahmoud
Welll i suggested this becouse he had this frag system before he changed things. He focus this server to less rpg and more war. Thats why with this rates the frag system does not go along

Do you really think 3 for rs and 6 bann = means every month u make 9 frags= rs and 18 frags= bann,

Do you know that? Then you should know if you play for rpg or not..

Im not here to whine im here to help make a perfect server.

yep loot should be higher so ppl will fight more, exp rate is good i dont care, for me it can be even lower cause it doesnt rly matter if we fight on 80-100lvls or 120+

Sunday start tomorrow probably the best possible solution, everyone is off saturday/sunday gives u enough time to advertise the sunday mega start as we both know the sunday traffic is the busiest day get this shit going :):):):)

Nah don't start tomorrow, they need to book advertisement on otservlist and stuff so they get enough players

Back