• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

It will have enough players with or without that, its definitely possible starting tomorrow all it takes is 1 streamer 1 hours of advertisement and server speaks for itself, i just dont understand the tuesday??

Please start at weekend this or next

I think the date is ok. It doesnt really matter if he start at monday or saturday, every1 has a life and every1 will have problems to find some time to play.

Maybe he doesnt have the time to start today or friday or even next weekend. Dude, as I said before, every1 have a life and he knows best when he have a time for this.

He is gamemaster. he's got time and if not he'll make some. utevo res "time.

plx friday/saturday/sunday

Ignore these people just open on tuesday, doesnt matter what time you open it people will always have problems

Ignore these people just open on tuesday, doesnt matter what time you open it people will always have problems

Exactly, for example if I would be owner of this server I'd open it on monday because I have alot of free time at mondays.

When you join war mode, you should be able to invite people, but people cant leave guild.. is that correct in your server?

I would like to see higher percentage of losing items. Also let people actually care when they are dieing wars will be a way smoother. Make 8h frag limit with golden account. Would be nice if people conjure their runes 2x and on shop 1x.
Maybe higher exp on pvp enforfed style?

Im in tuesday!

Did you remove bless? Do you have a high deathloss percent? Did you boost tombs? UE working like it should?

Did you remove bless? Do you have a high deathloss percent? Did you boost tombs? UE working like it should?
No, blessings are still here.
Deathloss percent with blessings, premium account and promotion is 2% of your whole experience.
Yes, they are a bit boosted.
UE working as it should.

Back