• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

new suggestion:

From 1 To 50 - x15
From 51 To 70 - 8x
From 71 To 100 - 6x
From 110 To 120 - x5
From 120 to infinite - 4x

Lootrate: 4x

Add proxy for south american players !!!!!!

#HIGHRATE

From 1 To 71 - x20
From 71 To 100 -10x
From 100 To 999 - 5x

Its summer, many people wont no life on summer, seriously xd

90% of tibia players are fucking losers, all they do is nolife games.
Exactly, hosters see everylowrate die, medium/hr always suceed ;) and eloth has quality gaming, its their choice, but if you listen to majority of people (20-30 years old) you should decide

Well, actually the server stage are pretty nice I don't know why you call it 'lowrate' while you have x10 till level 70, that means you will be 70 in first day easy. We have boosted loot rate from the old Eloth so it shouldn't be also so hard to get some cash to start a fight. Of course you'll not always profit with sds on frosties, but it's been always like this on Tibia.

In my personal opinion and as i am reading , we dont say stages are bad, we say its summer and we wont grind,
Ill also vote for higher stages

People will cry that they have no money for fight, too low level. Of course this server will suceed but as a war player i dont think it will be enjoyable.

People will cry that they have no money for fight, too low level. Of course this server will suceed but as a war player i dont think it will be enjoyable.
We believe that lootrate we set gonna be okay, it's already abit boosted.

Wille listen the community, make better rates and more ppl will come, just make some poll with diff rates and let ppl choose

-NO YELLOW SKULL SYSTEM
- 3 FRAGS FOR RS AND 6 BANN

YOU ARE FUCKING SMART !!!!!!
NOT

Wars will be skull bashing, noobs will charlover, enjoy rpg. WtfFFFFFFF, i wont play this server to gather for fight and have 0 fun, enjoy you fail mr Niebieski

Back