• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth MIDRATE - AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [3.08.2016 at 18:00 CET]

Why u just dont remove addon items from shop or fix npc so they are not sellable? It only prove u want to suck as much money as u can...
Please check any other servers and their shop before call us money monkey.

Please check any other servers and their shop before call us money monkey.

What do other servers have to do with the fact that you're purely in it for the money?

Not saying it's a bad thing, do as you please, however pointing at other servers makes no sense.

We need a good 7.4, no Hiberna, NO eloth. WE need Tibianus.org USA like the last version, all american players are bored to play europan servers with 200+ ping :/

I honestely think that you should make Points usable for every server. I mean take me for instance, I have 300 points on the so called "old" Eloth, that I havent even had the oppotunity to use. Thats is so unfair in my opinion. Im not asking for any sort of refunds you see, Im only asking to have the right to use what I paid for.

Regards.

we starting at lvl 8 with equipments of vocations or not? also is task available in every city? or just port hope

Back