• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth MIDRATE - AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [3.08.2016 at 18:00 CET]

I played this server once a long time ago and I remember I had a good time. hopefully it'll be even better now :) BTW when is it starting? the online countdown disappeared

I played this server once a long time ago and I remember I had a good time. hopefully it'll be even better now :) BTW when is it starting? the online countdown disappeared
Starts in: 0d 8h 26m 53s

u have a countdown on otservlist and it also says in the thread name 18:00 cet

we starting at lvl 8 with equipments of vocations or not? also is task available in every city? or just port hope
Yes there is some basic equipment which you are not able to sell in any shop, also there are no taks for now. We will add daily tasks soon where everyone is going to have 3 smaller tasks to do everyday like kill 100 monsters, eat xx meat etc. After that we will consider adding normal tasks.

WE CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ELOTH+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Yes there is some basic equipment which you are not able to sell in any shop, also there are no taks for now. We will add daily tasks soon where everyone is going to have 3 smaller tasks to do everyday like kill 100 monsters, eat xx meat etc. After that we will consider adding normal tasks.

What about turning the points usable for every server??? or is it all about the money, after all?

What about turning the points usable for every server??? or is it all about the money, after all?
Ofcourse it is, like 99% of all OT servers these days.
They're money-hungry as fuck, don't expect shit.

why do people have to ddos :(
18:44 You advanced from Level 19 to Level 20.

Stop saying server is dead, it's like a few minutes before you can exp again.

Im gonna predict this and say that they'll soon announce that the server where it was hosted crashed :)

server is dedek, bug walk, freeze when moving diagonally, rat outran me after I did 1 diagonal move and char buggs, it walks 1 sqm to left and then jump right back to first square.
many pks, many asshole, and staff that doesn't care, they didn't reply to me when I try to contact them, until I yell "I need help with donate", then they reply in 10 seconds max.....................................

Back