• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - LOW RATE AUTHENTIC 8.0 REAL SERVER!

Bro from what I understood it is only on the first day...

GOD WILLIE WHERE ARE MY POINTS????
You have got 'em on your account, sorry that late. There has been problem with paypal system, but now it should works like a charm:p

Do you guys added anything new? Or u just write "we have fixed all issues!" and then after server start we face same problems?

What about defence and attack of knight. Still knights got waste with full set and 85/85 skills 70lvl on mobs like apes, lizards, djinns on which people were making money on this tibia? Still knight got same defence as mages or paladins (without xbow and bow XD?)

And im asking if this edition is same as 8.0 orshaabal servers where u hunt with ues sds and exori gran's on frost dragons, dls, hydras, poi monsters?

did admins fix those problems?

after 2-3 weeks 0 players

can anyone connect? downloaded it from their website but it says "please wait, client is being updated" when im trying to write acc/pw for like 10 minutes now

for next ots, fix higher rates in rook.. your solution to overpopulated rook cant be rat raid every 10th minute

Very good start GOD Willie please keep the work going, dont forget the server and dont mind if player count is 100 or lower. If you show dedication and uptime they will slowly come..

Actually the best ot! no lags, no crashes, nice community, gms reply in like 30s. I enjoy this server alot! :)

too many bugs and seems like gm is too lazy to fix it..

task system bugged for 2 ppl

knights cant buy exeta res. cant team hunt cant block quests

polish community spamming in polak on game chat and gm answers them in polish lel ^_^

after all the months u "worked" on this ot it died in less then a week

too many bugs and seems like gm is too lazy to fix it..

task system bugged for 2 ppl

knights cant buy exeta res. cant team hunt cant block quests

polish community spamming in polak on game chat and gm answers them in polish lel ^_^

after all the months u "worked" on this ot it died in less then a week

I have to agree with most points unfortunately..
The server did not meet my expectations, the rates were OK, maybe could be 5x would be better but 3x is not a huge problem. The MAIN PROBLEM was the Polish Community spamming on the game chat, when there was another chat just for polish speakers... The worst is that I stressed this point to the gms and God and no one did a thing to change.. EVEN TRADE CHANNEL was totally in polish... Anyways I am dissapointed at the sv, wish you guys had done a better job with this issues but I have to say that the quality is not bad ( for me there werent many bugs and maybe the knights could be a bit better to balance)...

Back