• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - LOW RATE AUTHENTIC 8.0 REAL SERVER!

We are working on monsters AI actually, so they react same as on real tibia.

Im playing and enjoying the game. Hopefully more people realize that this is actually a nice server and a good crew running it who take their players thought into consideration.

Look the server is amazing i have no doubt... unfortunately the crew messed up in the early phase and now is paying the price... I would love to play this server.. i just stopped because I am 90% sure this server will not make a comeback.. not because of the quality but because of the Otserv community which just plays if there are no corruptions / bugs / easiness and this server failed on the bugs right in the beginning.

Both failed..fans and the staff unfortunately.. had everything to be a good server

Leave this thread if you don't play. Eloth will stay online. bye.

I can do whatever I want Lucas you dont change anything in my life.. I was one of the first to donate in Eloth and I am always stating the good quality of the server.. If you are butthurt because of your boyfriend last night please bitch out with him not with me!

I can do whatever I want Lucas you dont change anything in my life.. I was one of the first to donate in Eloth and I am always stating the good quality of the server.. If you are butthurt because of your boyfriend last night please bitch out with him not with me!
Who cares i donate too. GM won't restart server because of you little rat. Well don't tell me what you do at home please.

Who cares i donate too. GM won't restart server because of you little rat. Well don't tell me what you do at home please.

If he doesnt want to restart thats his problem you dumbass! Fortunately we live in an overall democratic world where we can express our opinions... a lot of people are suggesting the GM should do otherwise but he has his rights.. Im done talking to you no matter what you reply me, cant lose my precious time with a noob like you

You guys cry for months for a lowrate, finally one comes with reliable host. And you decide to play shady darkot highrate? If theres any legitimate OT team out there who want to war, ur more then welcome. I'll pitch in and bet 150 euro that my team will win. Can have GM as middleman :) if ur interest pm on twitch.tv/hjortfan or pm here. come at me bitches

If he doesnt want to restart thats his problem you dumbass! Fortunately we live in an overall democratic world where we can express our opinions... a lot of people are suggesting the GM should do otherwise but he has his rights.. Im done talking to you no matter what you reply me, cant lose my precious time with a noob like you

ye whatever

"Today I fixed monsters intelligence.
Now monsters with low HP run same direction until they hit wall.
It's also possible to trap them in small room/corridor. They don't avoid places with 'no escape way'.
Like it was on old tibia versions."

As Gesior says, monster AI on Eloth is now 100% accurate to real tibia.

Back