• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was owner of older eloth.net editions (the very first server to beat 1000 players online). I'm glad that someone continues the project, as I've seen at the beta tests they put a lot of attention on details.
nice to meet you . give them some advices then ^^

If you prefer playing on zaeros then simply play there. Forget about this thread.
You are going to miss great server, and it actually is a masterpiece. There is no 8.0 with so many things made as Real Tibia 8.0
We made everything like Real Tibia, if you prefer playing on 'Orshabaal' servers then it is your choice.
Actually Niebieski is fine, as servers before (Tibianus), also, he is not the only one creator - there is Gesior - the very first creator of account maker, there is a mapper which was using old cams, photos etc. to re-create all of the map manually, there is a person which is making the client as best as he could, there is a tester which tested all of the quests (even the simplest one), and so am I, I'm a programmer by a proffesion, and ye I'am here since 2007, got a bit of experience and successfully servers.
So when you say that a 7.4 map server with few 8.0 features is a 8.0 real tibia server, and it is better than our work I just laugh.

Last edited:
who the fuck have this terrible idea to start ot at tuesday ?

who the fuck have this terrible idea to start ot at tuesday ?
It was very tight schedule on the otservlist advertisement, rather that, than waiting one month more. I think it will be alright.

be there ! Polska Szlachta dominando !

POLSKA SZLACHTA DOMINANDO xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUNNY IDIOTS FROM EVO Xddddddddddddddddd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back