• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes grinding more fun, but i get you.

Is every quest full for example rashid, djinn, goroma accses etc?

Makes grinding more fun, but i get you.

Is every quest full for example rashid, djinn, goroma accses etc?
Yes. Every single quest that existed on real tibia 8.0 is there.
Rashid was added in version 8.1, but we decided to add it here aswell : )

Last edited:
Yes. Every single quest that existed on real tibia 8.0 is there.
Rashid was added in version 8.1, but we decided to add it here aswell : )
So we have to go a week to complete it or will it be possible to do it in one stretch?

So we have to go a week to complete it or will it be possible to do it in one stretch?
You can do one mission each day, thats mean the items that could be sold to Rashid gonna be more expensive.

That's bad. Hope you will enjoy our server with your own hands instead :p

bots are not that bad, ofc there are fucking abusers that bot knights etc 12/7 which should be deleted but those who bot like 3-5h daily..

imo the server will be faster "empty" without bots but i will try to play without

just wondering, considering every ot lasts MAX 2 weeks nowadays, who would spend 1 week to complete rashid? or make alot of quests just to go and hunt, on a completely new server which none even knows will be any good :)

just wondering, considering every ot lasts MAX 2 weeks nowadays, who would spend 1 week to complete rashid? or make alot of quests just to go and hunt, on a completely new server which none even knows will be any good :)
I understand your question. Even so, I'm optimistic in that the rates will benefit people interested in both Pvp and RPG. You may not believe my word, but we have actually worked way too hard for letting this slip away in the sand. You will see a constant activity from our side. Alternatively to get back to your question; you can just complete the djiins quest if you feel that a week is too much. (Although you can't sell every item, but still an option).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back