• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
could add more maps? like yala or farmine? sience this is only map.. more spots to hunt its dosnt change the game right?

or make poll if they would want?

adding cities that has 10x better spawns doesnt change the game?
brain lagg much?

Recent years I have only been playing 7.4 servers. Are there level requirements on the weapons here?

Do knights have the dmg formula of 8.6? Because I want to play one!

It should be like the real eloth server was..

5x exp
10x skills
3x Magic level
2x loot

Screw exp stages it's pointless cause nobody will level over 110 and th server will die fast

Will there be hot keys for shooting runes etc?

Yeah, why not? With a lootrate of 3X it should be fine. Also here, the chance of loosing one star is at 30%, not 100% as on it was on real tibia 8.0.

Just played zaeros and the chance of losing a star was at 30% there aswell and they dont last very long, paying 45k for 100 stars is quite gay

and also just as i imagined, I just youtubed a guy buying stars on rl tibia and they cost 10k for 100 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
On 8.0 assassin stars were 90 atack and one use, weight a lot of cap(i dont remeber accurately) and cost 450 gp each. I remember because i was doing annihilator on danubia 2 days after 8.0 update.

Doesn't really matter, since stars hitted alot harder in 8.0 then in 8.1, so if you're gonna do this whole "8.0" thing, I suggest you make them 90 attack and the cost of 450 gp, or you change the price to 10k per 100, 45k wont work.

Sorry, but then you probably didn't watch 8.0 :p
i cant buy pacc via sms that mean i wont buy pacc at all like money others :/

Loot Rate 3x <<<< wtf? why orshabaal looting? is this even rpg? :O

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter, since stars hitted alot harder in 8.0 then in 8.1, so if you're gonna do this whole "8.0" thing, I suggest you make them 90 attack and the cost of 450 gp, or you change the price to 10k per 100, 45k wont work.

This 100%..

i cant buy pacc via sms that mean i wont buy pacc at all like money others :/

Loot Rate 3x <<<< wtf? why orshabaal looting? is this even rpg? :O

Please do not compare the rate to other servers as we have different loot system. It's fine.

Please do not compare the rate to other servers as we have different loot system. It's fine.

Care to elaborate? On what is this 3x based in that case, I mean if you base it off of a different system this rate isn't something the avarage tibiaplayer can rely on.

u should change prices to higher

tHwimEG.png

Last edited:
@Maxymilian

How about you change the exp rate to a static 5x like the real eloth everyone remembers playing that way there will be some longevity in the server rather then getting level 100 in a couple days then waring and everyone leaves...

I really think if you made a poll or asked people they would agree.

Time after time a server goes up and within 2 weeks max players are already leaving.. So boring

Btw will there be SD hot keys in the client or will you disable it and make it manual SD targeting?

People just join to killing PPL? Mhh. Sad. I miss that 2007 times on old Eloth,with exp x10,without exp stage etc.. there was 1000 player on it. But i will give a try

@Braeske

Exactly what I am saying, I looked at the old rates which was a static 5x without any stages which is way more fun to play then stages where you get level 100 in 3 days and start to war and the server is over with...

But then again maybe this gm is working along side with Ryan and only wants the server to last a couple days before Thronia starts? You never know.....

But seriously you should think about changing the exp rate to 5x and remove the hotkey built in bot so everything is manual and then drop the loot rate just a bit so it's challengjng. @Maxymilian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back