• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rekrul

Which is completely absurd because we are the players that make up their community.. They don't listen to the community and their ot will fail.

Now what sense does it make if your going to copy a legendary server like eloth but then fuck up all the important factors that the original eloth had to offer which obviously worked very well?

Change the exp rate to 5x and remove these gay ass stages!!

Hi, today around 19-20 cet the temporary client will be available to download. You will be able to watch our casts while we will be testing things, ask questions etc.
To the exp stage point: please keep in mind that first of all we have to show all of the community that the server is worth playing with low experience stage.
Otherwise people wouldn't bother trying to play a server with 3x experience stage as we have planned before.

@Maxymilian

Nobody is asking for a 3x server lol 5x is perfectly fine.

But if your basically saying this is another beta version of your eloth server then why should anyone waste their time playing if it's only going to be shit down and lowered in the future? None of what your saying is adding up I must say

Just change it to static 5x and keep the server open for a long time and there is no reason so ever have to reset it and make it low exp server because 5x is balanced enough

This is not a beta server. This is eloth midrate server, we do not have any plans of shutting it down in the future.

I was assuming because on otservlist it still says eloth beta

But anyways so you can't make it 5x exp without stages or even 7x?

I'm just not a fan of stages at all, once you reach the slow stages i.e. 110 as you have it everyone will stop hunting and the server will die due to unnecessary wars and player killing and end up with a reset.

And 10x is way too high for the longevity of your server to last more than a month so I reckon you remove stages and lower it a bit

@Rekrul

Which is completely absurd because we are the players that make up their community.. They don't listen to the community and their ot will fail.

Now what sense does it make if your going to copy a legendary server like eloth but then fuck up all the important factors that the original eloth had to offer which obviously worked very well?

Change the exp rate to 5x and remove these gay ass stages!!

Fact is that over 400 people have created accounts/characters already, knowing these stages. If you're looking for static exp you should be joining Thronia I suppose. Barely anyone here has been 'complaining' about the experience, have seen max 5~10 people mention it.

Given the fact that these few are out of 400, I believe they are actually listening to their community, since the majority seems to like these stages & rates.

What does changes in the last years?
2007 when it was exp x10 ppl stay for years,now they will leave after 1 week/month? Ppl just want to kill ppl and leave? whats about being lvl 200+ and getting rich,good guild etc?
I dont understand it,Zaeros was also nice how it was,and still from 1 day (150 ppl on) to another (20 ppl on)... Any reason ? Or ppl in these days are just agressiv and want to kill ppl and after it they leave.. ?

it is plasmodium virus look out. it comes from africa - niggas bringed it to europe

The People simply changed the years. People that played 8.0 lately are now older and wont waste their time to rpg. They want much fun in a short time. Thats all we(not me) want nowadays. We have to work alot and our freetime is limited.

Zaeros is a awesome server. No reason to quitt there but as you can see, people did. Everybody simply became older and as I said, our freetime is limited!

A revolution is needed. We need a 8.0 server with maybe even 1x exp but higher other rates. People would care more and try to rpg.

BUT therefor you need a decent staff..

Dark Legend leave and go to zaeros ..

are you going to change assassin stars to 10k for 100 or you gonna keep it for 45k and destroy your server? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back