• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody forces you to buy them, but with 3x lootrate it's not that hard to get 45k for a pile of the strongest weapon in game. Even though 45k is a lot, you can still hunt with any other weapon and use the assassin stars in times of need (pvp, bosses etc.) which I think they should be used for. Besides that, there's 3 other vocations to pick as well :)
Word.

There is free account at the begin? We have to pay 2.5 eur to play it?

There is free account at the begin? We have to pay 2.5 eur to play it?
Actually, premium accounst just gives 10% more experience, ability to buy house, ability to create guild, ability to wear addons and premium outfits.
So, you can travel, use premium spells etc as a free account.

Server looks very nice and i cant wait to play it,
I was disappointed tho when i saw that you can buy addons. If this is a "rpg" server i think that obtaining addons plays a big part in in it.
Addons should be rare/a Challenge to get, they show other players who has actually put in time in collecting/buying the items.
They should give that sense of achievement to a player who has addons and are also a nice way for other players to make money.

Its just my personal opinion but im sure many other players think the same.

Server looks very nice and i cant wait to play it,
I was disappointed tho when i saw that you can buy addons. If this is a "rpg" server i think that obtaining addons plays a big part in in it.
Addons should be rare/a Challenge to get, they show other players who has actually put in time in collecting/buying the items.
They should give that sense of achievement to a player who has addons and are also a nice way for other players to make money.

Its just my personal opinion but im sure many other players think the same.

owner is corrupt, check this thread:

https://otland.net/threads/poland-evolera-8-6-9999x-exp-custom-evo.85382/

Also he just want kid polish money.

U welcome.

@riptibia you dont even play tibia . you are sitting here tryin to make ppls mad :D sad thing you dont have nothing better to do :p

@riptibia you dont even play tibia . you are sitting here tryin to make ppls mad :D sad thing you dont have nothing better to do :p

>you dont even play tibia

How do u know? kid

>sad thing you dont have nothing better to do

I got a full time job.

congratulations, keep sending smiley faces, they make u look so mature and cute

some players seems to be able to debug you...
someone came to me and said I should give him bp or he'll debug me and let monsters kill me..

I told him to fuck off.. and guess what?.. I got a debug..
tried to relog and got a new debug, and again.. and again.. and then I logged into temple and lost bp + armor -.-"

Not gonna play a server there you need to pay to buy houses and with such low rates if the ot is filled with bugs..
nice trying it at least.. bb

Give me 20euro and i give your items back plus a sword +1000000000000, nobody will ever know, pm me.

Best regards

Eloth Staff.

I guess someone figured out a crash bug too..
I was about to login to tell a friend to login to skype and poff.. I was kicked and couldn't log back on <.<
I'm glad I decided to stop playing.. since it will probably be filled with duped items shortly

Currently 619 players are online on Eloth RPG. Thanks for tuning in guys! I hope that your time on Eloth will be the best:)
30aa981024768004ecbe955973a056c7.jpg

(A slightly chaotic start @Rookgaard )

Congratulations on the great server start. You deserve it with the work you put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back