• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

It says the cam recorder is a virus 10/53 pretty high rate..???

Hey,

It says the cam recorder is a virus 10/53 pretty high rate..???

Dont download, polaks will infect your computer, nobody trust bald polak kids. Is a fact

Plus they are corrupt and love hotkeys.

WHO NEXT

Changes:
- Players cannot throw items to houses to which they are not invited [we decided that problem with trashes in houses is more important then 'real tibia feeling']
- Small map fixes
- Fixed 90% of travel NPCs (problem with travel to wrong city, if someone say 'bring me to..' when you talk to NPC)

From Venore you can use:
bring me to darashia (10% chance to go to Ghostship)

From Liberty Bay you can use:
bring me to thais (12% chance to go to Goroma)
bring me to goroma (if you did Goroma quest)

I just started (lvl 5 atm) Pretty fun server imo. I never actively played real and I never liked low exp ots but..
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Name: My Mom Says I'm Cool

Only the thing that people are killing level 8's, is really stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a great time on this server but i think my time here has come to an end most likely.

Alot has to do with the advantages of being arround level 90-110 where you still have 7x exp and still do massive damage. Making it no point to level above 110, because the loss of death is so devastating.
So most likely you will not see me online alot anymore.

/ Adde boostmeister

Thats why they should start a static 3x exp rate server, maybe with a task system like tibianic as a little extra.
stages always ruin servers in the long term

anyone interested in buy 75ek+ 55ms+ (10+ premium days left, big house, 15+cc, green djin quest, i didnt created recovery key yet) let me know in private

I've had a great time on this server but i think my time here has come to an end most likely.

Alot has to do with the advantages of being arround level 90-110 where you still have 7x exp and still do massive damage. Making it no point to level above 110, because the loss of death is so devastating.
So most likely you will not see me online alot anymore.

/ Adde boostmeister

agree exp rates are pretty fucked up

Cry is free adde
Every single 5 years old kid can create a character, pg it to 70-90 and join a big team to act cocky, once your loses aare meaningless compared to others....u can die 100x but as you killed adde boostmeister once or twice you feel proud ? XD so sad
Same as that spiritual guild, hah, i kicked their spiritual asses in realistic war server uncountable times but here they are non living as shit, dying 100x a day and pging back XD
I had enough 8.0 shit for this year...easy things are not made for me. Gl&Hf hotkey smashing!

Dear Players,
Since yesterday our host is having a router issues which causes the random "lags".
Also, today at 19.45CET our HOST had huge technical issues which affected most of the servers hosted in OVH. As you could see at otservlist.org most of them went offline.

What have we done to prevent this in future? We have found how to prevent issues with routing (it won't affect us anymore), also we are sure that the incident from 19.45 CET won't happen again.
We have also added anti-death feature: if the server has connection issues - monsters stops to attack you instantly.

Due to massive multi deaths we can't compensate every player separately because it would take forever to watch all of the cams and give the things back.
Thats why we decided to make a rollback from 19.05 CET.
To compensate you your losses we are going to grant every player with 1 extra premmium day.
To compensate you your experience losses all of the players is going to get +20% extra experience bonus for one day.
All players that bought things from sms shop or bought the points will get them back.
Thank you for your understanding as we are always working hard to make the game as stable as possible. Things like that just happens.
Server will be back online at 22:45 CET

Should probably get some better GMs that don't close your tickets without even responding, way to handle things.. 10/10

Edit: /s

Anyone would like to hook up in-game some time? Got no in-game mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back