• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Evoria 8.6 | MIDRATE | Custom evolution | Tier system | START TODAY

Weapons now get life steal and mana leech percentage depending on the tier.
3A2Dls.png

jolmhh3.png

Last edited:
I get the message *Gameworld is currently closed, come back later*, is that just me or is everyone having that problem?

Nvm just saw that the start date is 22/7 ...

where is the server going to be hosted?

nvm, i just saw the thread name.

Last edited:
PRO TIP: Don't make a knight on here unless you want ultimate torture.
  • When you first start out don't expect to kill anything for a while because you'll be hitting 10s~
  • You start out with a mana rune, but no form of a health rune. Guess you have to go waste time buying some potions at the shop.
  • You're the only class without utana vid so good luck hunting anything harder than a demon for quite some time. (other vocations can use utana vid and kill high tier monsters)
  • Your first custom spell is at 400 which takes a while to get considering your auto's only do like 50~ and then your strongest spell (exori gran) only does like 500 while mages hit like 2ks atleast with thier AOE.
  • Can't really hunt outlaws because as a knight you have no way of killing the ranged ones. If you chase it you lure more and die.
  • Can't hunt Deathwalkers because its a combined spawn with Valick which is a super slow but powerful monster. Mages and Paladins can kite them SUPER easy. But considering knights 400 spell is like exori you have to get in it's face and here's the best part... 1 shots you so you can't hunt there either.
  • The next set of monsters are past a level 2k door so that basically means I have to hunt on demons until 2k? while everyone else can kill the custom monsters? no thanks.
I guess knight's do get a bit better the higher level you get, but I also feel that you should make them a bit stronger in the beginning and add in some more spawns!

Last edited:
TIER 1 staff is not working for druids...

Fixed

@Zasranets I watched knights closely and i buffed early spells also for healing you can use exana mort + potions from shop which cost nothing. and ill be adding a spawn for knight in the next restart. thanks for your opinion.

Last edited:
Back