• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Evoria 8.6 | MIDRATE | Custom evolution | Tier system | START TODAY

o yea server crash let make a new crash let me fiddle with my weapon stick again when I log in.

knight sucks and it boring as hell to lvl just in one spawn only from lvl 400 -1.5k and theres an op monster also that rapes you call valdk or whatever and I think it pay2win since you can buy the best gear at the start of the game t5 and have an chance of getting good stats when you click the gear.

knight sucks and it boring as hell to lvl just in one spawn only from lvl 400 -1.5k and theres an op monster also that rapes you call valdk or whatever and I think it pay2win since you can buy the best gear at the start of the game t5 and have an chance of getting good stats when you click the gear.
A new spawn is added the next restart for knights, and the op monster is not for knight anymore, and about the shop it's all items you can get ingame which some players already got them.

Hmm, it seems like I can't log in at the moment. It says "Could not resolve server name" when I try to log in. Is this something you're aware off and I am just logging in at a bad time?

A new spawn is added the next restart for knights, and the op monster is not for knight anymore, and about the shop it's all items you can get ingame which some players already got them.

there is no new spawn all you did was add outlaw rangers lol.

Tier NPC is buged. Mages are useless. Paladins are OP. Don set is kinda to OP. not much spawns to exp just "Mad Mage" - Quests are to hardcore

Adding tier 6-7 today.
Now you get 10 premium points at level 2k to spend on our shop.

Last edited:
Knights healing potions are buffed by 40%.
Melee damage has been increased and now they can tank a little bit more with more defense added.
Exori gran damage has been buffed to help reach level 400 faster.

Back