• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Evoria 8.6 | MIDRATE | Custom evolution | Tier system | START TODAY

Knights healing potions are buffed by 40%.
Melee damage has been increased and now they can tank a little bit more with more defense added.
Exori gran damage has been buffed to help reach level 400 faster.

thats not the point lvl 400 no problem to get to but I cant hardly tank shit eks still shit maybe you need to log in game and play one with t2 set and find how they real shitty I quited my ek over this.

I've seen some botters on here, and I wonder, is it allowed? I sincerely hope not.

Ill add a simple math problem if your hunting as long as your beside your screen it's ok.
If they're beside the screen they could just play the game aswell. Eitherway it's your decision of course and now when I know how you see on botters, I probably won't play a lot knowing that the effort I put into the server will be outmatched by another botter while he watches a youtube video with no effort.

If they're beside the screen they could just play the game aswell. Eitherway it's your decision of course and now when I know how you see on botters, I probably won't play a lot knowing that the effort I put into the server will be outmatched by another botter while he watches a youtube video with no effort.
You can't stop players from botting on a 8.6 client right?

You can't stop players from botting on a 8.6 client right?
You can, by having active staff and strictly forbidding it by making a post on the website stating what punishment a botter would recieve. Some would maybe not stop botting knowing that they would be punished, therefore active staff is very important. After people see that the admins are serious about it, botters would be a much more rare sight. It can be done, but only if you want it to be done.

Server is now stable than ever.
Crafter npc is back to work.
Knight vocation is now balanced.
47Uc85j.png

How exactly do i get more HP and Mana? Cant figure that out haha
Nvm i think theres some king of bug since it always shows that i only have 100 HP/Mana

Last edited:
How exactly do i get more HP and Mana? Cant figure that out haha
Nvm i think theres some king of bug since it always shows that i only have 100 HP/Mana

it cause he has it setup under percent hp and mana to show

It's up and running.
Proly the IP, can't even connect with evoria.org I did use ping to get the direct IP so I managed to connect. Proly that's the reason why there's a low player base, not that many ppl would bother to get the ip if they can't connect the first time.

T3 Boots And T3 Shield is bugged cant upgrade or bound it.
Also the spawns are not much enough i bet , theres alot botters and we cant do anyshit , cant level up or do something.

Back