• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All You whining chumps got to seriously calm down and stop complaining and literally if You don't feel like this OT is good enough for u just leave it already without all the unnecessary drama.

This OT is cool. Only flaw it had was that it has been turned off few times after start so ammount of players melted... I am certain that if not this small issue there would be twice as many ppl playing it now. Besides that it's fairy decent.

FOR THIS PLAYERs WHO DONT KNOW

U CAN BUY BP MF just write bp mf
also u can buy bp blank
djinns are for freeeee

Just started to play! enjoying the server! finally a server where you dont have to pay for djinns and where gm is active and cares about community! big UP
Just needs some more Advertisment, and to get Golden account fixed, its kinda worthless at the moment, only thing u get is Light, buy house ?????? Make atleast 10% extra exp for golden accs, and better make it like 5 euro/month than 3,5/week, much more people will buy

nice ot , its over 120 ppl online , 4 teams 5-10 players who already started wars , i like it so much !!!!!!!!

enefels explain to me how you just made ue on 5 people, 5 unjusts and then walked inside depot? not to mention already being RS? are you immune to pz/bans?

great server, the guy fixes all bug that are reported i love it. by the way when you die without rs equipment is not dropping i have died more 1 than 10 times and never dropped an equip

I said that I won't be banning people who use macro recorder, I will be just kicking them.

@Zonet
It seems like that I didn't answered you on your proposition then you are changing your side

I can swear you that even if I will get 300 players there you won't experience any lags or crashes on my server.
All I can say, keep support Anticus you will see that even if it will start it will be failed.

so i can macro record my paly knight training or knight and uh maker and leave it semi afk without worrying about ban? ill do it then

^ serv frze like 3 hours ago and nobody could log in since then. its offline i guess and wont be back on until gm wakes up to fix it. prolly will be a rollback 2

On our server there's no rollbacks, we got our own save system that saves you every 10 seconds.
We are on they way, we had fixed those critical bugs

Today we have fixed few bugs:

• monsters are able to push POT
  • ban for player killing should work fine now
  • logging out with skull is impossible now
  • fragTime has been decreased to 8 hours
  • RedSkull time has been increased to 24 hours
  • Weekly/Daily frags has been removed
Thanks for your being with us!
Respect us also because it's the first edition of the server, the stability of it is very well. At this moment there shouldn't be any problems which was yesterday.
We have spent all night to fix them.

Last edited:
enefels explain to me how you just made ue on 5 people, 5 unjusts and then walked inside depot? not to mention already being RS? are you immune to pz/bans?
On our server there's no rollbacks, we got our own save system that saves you every 10 seconds.
We are on they way, we had fixed those critical bugs

Today we have fixed few bugs:

• monsters are able to push POT
  • ban for player killing should work fine now
  • logging out with skull is impossible now
  • fragTime has been decreased to 8 hours
  • RedSkull time has been increased to 24 hours
  • Weekly/Daily frags has been removed
Thanks for your being with us!
Respect us also because it's the first edition of the server, the stability of it is very well. At this moment there shouldn't be any problems which was yesterday.
We have spent all night to fix them.

Mind explaining this Issue Extibia?

I will explain it. Its a bug thanks for reporting it so he can fix it im glad it doesnt take 3 days to get fix too. Shit happens get over it kid this is not real tibia this is an ot if you dont like it go to real tibia cuz i heard it fucking sucks

This is a really good server so underestimated. Its got a good gm who isnt corrupt and has the server on lock when theres a bug its fix when you die you dont need to stay an extra 5 hours in caves hunting its just a rlly good server in my opinion

was bug with frags but now everything is fixed , have fun
go fight brothers

was bug with frags but now everything is fixed , have fun
go fight brothers
20:55 White Widow: ahahahha you killed me because you have bot

^ The most pathethic thing you could ever do is copy paste my name and write some bullshit that I never said. Your pvp is shit all you do is gfb ue . take the best m lvl and pg till morning to get best level and then burst ue us. You are what we call it a retard with down syndroms

It needs more people, lagless server, best right now. Is based of an 7.6-7.7 source file so you need to fix monster that are dropping 7.7 loot and some monster that spawn form 7.6. Like tarantulas in poh. Etc.

Back