• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Flameria 7.4 Highrated ANTIBOT ADVANCED SHARE/TASK SYSTEM FRIDAY 13TH 20:00 REGISTER NOW!

Just another copy of classicus, be more original maybe?
Chinatown, please dissapear, you are absolutly the biggest fkn noob i have ever meet in tibia. You play 24/7 on all servers and yet you suck.
Also you use bot on several servers. Noob

How do people steal someone's website and think nobody will notice? Like you guys are on a whole other level of scum lol

Edit~ Oh and tried to trademark the website LMFAO. Another joke 7.4 server with more joke owners

I was like they are owners of ascalon tahts why the site are same :p It is stolen so?

Hey! I like the whole concept of your server hopefully it will be a success!

gajs realsoft new name again?? 100th new acc on otland?

who cares if its erik or not lol if server nice then i am happy all i care about

210 ppl make char

lets see if it goes up to 300 then it will be nice hopefully

Last edited:
JUST REGISTER YOUR ACC , EVEN IF IT WILL BE 200 PPL AT START INCLUDE 2-3 TEAMS , THE SERVFER WILL BECOME POWERFULL WHEN PPL GET KNOW ABOUT IT !!!!!

Druid cant make gfbs or runes xD U cant go downstairs and leave stack fast or u gonna go up again xD When u go down on stack whole client laggy :D This is a joke

Please change ASAP the rune making! Gfb x8? WTF? Change it as fast as u can !!!! Keep server alive with something we need around 100-150 players no botters! CMON

When You want to buy chain legs Youre getting studded instead.

@EDIT: Change the house prices!!!

Last edited:
Please change ASAP the rune making! Gfb x8? WTF? Change it as fast as u can !!!! Keep server alive with something we need around 100-150 players no botters! CMON

When You want to buy chain legs Youre getting studded instead.

@EDIT: Change the house prices!!!

Really people like you should really gtfo of oldschool wtf happened to the old glory days where people were satisfied if there was just a realmap now you just complain because the gfb has no 8x charges WOW ..

Kind regards,

P.s mind blown..

Really people like you should really gtfo of oldschool wtf happened to the old glory days where people were satisfied if there was just a realmap now you just complain because the gfb has no 8x charges WOW ..

Kind regards,

P.s mind blown..

Plx , You should gtfo of here :) You need to oppen your eyes, I said that Gfb rune 8 charge is TOO much. Dont be high while reading forums.

greetings,

laxi