• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Flameria 7.4 Highrated ANTIBOT ADVANCED SHARE/TASK SYSTEM FRIDAY 13TH 20:00 REGISTER NOW!

Plx , You should gtfo of here :) You need to oppen your eyes, I said that Gfb rune 8 charge is TOO much. Dont be high while reading forums.

greetings,

laxi

Then sorry. I was indeed high when reading ^^ but now I see it again sorry.

Kind regards,

Everything is fucked up, 8x gfb. Plenty of bugs, people can't log ing or have freezes. It's looks like somone bought server didnt even give a shit about it, changed rates, added GMS and start it. Let's back to Classicus/Tibianic server i s alrdy dead 60 players thx bye.

Everything is fucked up, 8x gfb. Plenty of bugs, people can't log ing or have freezes. It's looks like somone bought server didnt even give a shit about it, changed rates, added GMS and start it. Let's back to Classicus/Tibianic server i s alrdy dead 60 players thx bye.
How can you say the server is dead when we reached 130 people yesterday? A few bugs there was but they are getting fixed immediately..... If you don't like the server then I can't welcome you more then I already have.

Flameria fixes part one
With this server save, a few updates have been applied:
  • Task system now counts kills for all players who made some damage, instead of just last hit and most damage players!
  • Knights have received a melee damage bonus of 50%!
  • The walk delay when going up/down floors has been removed
  • Scarab coins have been made easier to dig, with 40% success chance
  • A Spells page has been added to the website to answer some of the common questions
  • Ankrahmun tombs have received a boost in monster count.
  • Fixed blocking of ropespots.
  • Tapestries are buyable at Gamon in Thais.
  • Food now lasts twice as long
  • Changed GFB back to old damage
  • Removed invalid routes from a few Captain NPCs.
Heres a picture of the first day :-D
317js6w.png

Last edited:
ue is horrible 80 ms with 43mlv hit 255 it should be atleast 400
mort hur is like 70% of sd
hits are from tibia 10.0 + or what?
and these gms who never answer

hi realsoft
I'm sorry if you haven't figured out yet that I'm not exactly hiding.
And by the way I should be pretty known by now that I don't copy others work, everything that goes under me is made by me.
And everyone knows MasterCores is mine, and by exploring it you'll find out MasterCores is linked to DarkOT, CsTibia and Zaeron in one or another way.
Zaeron is a hobby-project I had that have never been online and is on-hold for now.
CsTibia was on beta but never got a release but it's still linked with MasterCores throu facebook.

So.. you don't have to look at servers "hmm.. looks like tibia, must be realsoft".. just check the damn facebook of MasterCores and you'll see what I'm upto if I'm really upto something ;)

lol mods already confirmed flameria is realsoft

what a fucking fail like usual

I'm sorry if you haven't figured out yet that I'm not exactly hiding.
And by the way I should be pretty known by now that I don't copy others work, everything that goes under me is made by me.
And everyone knows MasterCores is mine, and by exploring it you'll find out MasterCores is linked to DarkOT, CsTibia and Zaeron in one or another way.
Zaeron is a hobby-project I had that have never been online and is on-hold for now.
CsTibia was on beta but never got a release but it's still linked with MasterCores throu facebook.

So.. you don't have to look at servers "hmm.. looks like tibia, must be realsoft".. just check the damn facebook of MasterCores and you'll see what I'm upto if I'm really upto something ;)

i just said hi. you got really defensive like always when u try to hide a new server you made

As you have realized the server is offline and we are working very hard under these circumstances where we are getting DDoS'd by two partners, two different sources are giving us up to 25 Mp/s. It will all be solved within any time and we will inform you guys, sorry to destroy your sunday

edit: SERVER IS BACK ONLINE!

Last edited:
Our hosting provider seems to be having the same network problems caused by the DDoS attacks on their data center. We will get back to you once we get more info.

We are very sorry to dissapoint you but no server protection would ever match the attacks we are currently holding on about, the server will get online asap we fix this, we are very sorry once again guys.

Pretty bad server, started nicely but then we found out you had to pay real money if you wanted to buy a house. Then the admin banned both my reals for talking about it in gamechat.

Pretty bad server, started nicely but then we found out you had to pay real money if you wanted to buy a house. Then the admin banned both my reals for talking about it in gamechat.
Alright I can take your critism but you lying about what kind of banishment I gave? You guys discussed it freely and openly and then you started to advertise other servers in GC and then I give you a warning and suddnely you give all message of "JOIN XXXXXXXXX.COM GENTS BETTER THEN THIS SERVER BLABLABLA" you think any server owner would like that? I asked you again dont write it and you start to spam it, its an obvious banishment.

anyone playing here that i know? if so drop me a pm, might make some char to war with.

/last man

Gm's are doing their best to make the server good, theres 3 small teams playing here. We wait for players. Dont take it 2 serious, just come and have fun and enjoy PVP !
Runes are changed back to normally from 8x to 4x, vocation pretty balanced. Even knight is a nice vocation to play here. Let us be honest, thats a server for war so just enjoy it. GM are fixing the client things.
See you there.