• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Flameria 7.4 Highrated ANTIBOT ADVANCED SHARE/TASK SYSTEM FRIDAY 13TH 20:00 REGISTER NOW!

Uhuhu :D When the server starts?
Btw you should start clearing the accounts / players..

I do not really know when the server is getting started but its very soon, thanks alot for all these apperciatements greets me alot. A small info / maybe a new thread will come up soon.

As I mentioned in a other post a eventuall start thread is comming up but at the moment the date is not stated as me and my co worked have a lot exams at the moment, but please be precise with what you'd like for rates and other things like this f.e

1-7 = 35x
8-19 = 70x
20-39 = 40x
40-55 = 25x
56-74 = 16x
75-90 = 10x
91-99 = 7x
100-114 = 5x
115 - XXX 3x

Lootrate: 3.5x
Skillrate: 12.x
Magic rate: 5x

Well, can't deny that sounds good. As long it's easy to get started, make runes and get cash, people will enjoy and play even thought the exp is abit low.
I don't mind spending an extra hour or two in a tomb hunting flawlessly, but what I don't like is the 3-4 hour runemaking and the begging-for-cash part that most "mid-hi-rates" forces you to do in the startup. No matter what, it will end up with you and your beloved gfbs stumbling into some raging polish team deluxe, slaying every single creature lvl 8 and above -> loosing it all.
My point is; make it easy to farm runes and get cash, slitghly increase the mana regeneration and aaaaaaaall of a sudden u'll feel somewhat okay after having your asshole invaded by greedy poles and god knows what..

is U zee my pointz sir? :]