• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Flameria 7.4 Highrated ANTIBOT ADVANCED SHARE/TASK SYSTEM FRIDAY 13TH 20:00 REGISTER NOW!

i was hunting in gs tomb as lvl 45, until it came 5 vampires and like 6 necros and i died... wtf is this?

w8aEj96.png

Sad enough some other server owners I dont even need to mention his name and you'll know who he is paid a huge sum to ddos my server in order for his to get back his players so not only MC's/ spoofed character could be online but Flameria is still alive no laggs for the past few days you could always try to play it again.

Sad enough some other server owners I dont even need to mention his name and you'll know who he is paid a huge sum to ddos my server in order for his to get back his players so not only MC's/ spoofed character could be online but Flameria is still alive no laggs for the past few days you could always try to play it again.

if you talk about me, keep your shit and cry for yourself. All oldschool ots were targeted and the ddos wasn't even so big, maybe invest in proper hosting instead of using ovh crap. Originaltibia, your crap server and classicus were all ddosed the last couple of days.

20645804c3.png

51ce51c14e.png

Also regarding your crap statement about spoofing, been checked by xinn/otservlist if classicus was spoofing/putting own characters online:

77be7f01f1.png

now go suck a dick, play a song and go cry in a corner about your server.

What do you think of a reload of the OT? With the client bug fixed, scarab coin also fixed.

Would be really funny to see a reload of Flameria was a really funny server but would be better if you'd make a little more rpgish

yeah rly funny, stolen webpage + server down every day for a couple of hours'

it was truly a great server

yea re open mid rate lower than before !! on this friday make advertise and this friday.

maybe u forgot that hes old server died cuz of lags/ddos

what makes u think he will be protected from tibianus ddos ? which managed to put classicus down and is prob much harder ?