• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Flameria 7.4 Highrated ANTIBOT ADVANCED SHARE/TASK SYSTEM FRIDAY 13TH 20:00 REGISTER NOW!

We have considered and thinkin of rates like
1-8 30x
9-20 20x
21-30 18x
31-50 16x
51-60 14x
61-70 12x
71-90 7x
91-100 3x
101->1.5x

This is just a suggestion not a final statement, please tell me what you think about it.
maybe some lower, boring when u get to 90 in 1 day

when start?

panie ,,NoName" szczym pysk i nie uzywaj mojego nicku w swoich wypowiedziach. dziekuje

Flameria should change his 2 rates.

Magic rate should be 4x
Skills rate should be 8x

Your temporary rates are only making sorc/druid OP and are unbalancing game too much.

How much mana do we get per tick?

Also what do you think about a small change of that lv rates?

31-50 14x
51-60 12x
61-70 10x

We could higher the skill rates yes, to make it more balanced also in our new edition you can count on double charged runes but not on gfbs for an example.
I will bring you the mana regen rates when I am home again.

We have cleaned out our database so you could start creating accounts and a start date is coming up very soon!!!!!

Your idea with double charges without double gfb is great :)

GFB is too much abused ingame.

A announcement of the date will come soon, I can not really tell you if its this weekend or the next since there is a few things we still have to fix to make the server as comfortable as possible for you guys.

Please consider the change of your thread name, with official or even non official date of restart. Your 13th 20:00 launch date is making people ignore your thread :)

Maybe you understood it wrong, we'll make it free djinns but you have to buy access to rashid & if you want instant blessings.