• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ForgottenL | 8.6 | A New Era | Legendary High Rate

19:10 New record: 147 players are logged in.
LJHG0xk.png

spawns kind of suck with the amount of people inside of them.... imo not really worth playing if you don't have a donation castle. There just needs to be more spawns or something

So currently 8th rebirth and I have some things I am not fine with atm. I do not NOTTT understand why the fuck spells do like 0 damage(20%) on the 7th reb bugs(lvl 600k using iceblast) but yet auto attacking them 2 hits them. At the moment it makes it very hard for a knight(myself) to hunt these because they run first of all and if i get 7 on me I cant kill them fast enough unlike a mage who just autos them from 6 sq away. The bugs are the best to level off of after that is why I am there.

2nd I would like to also say I am very confused as to why you made it so eks/paladins cant use forg sd anymore(ik no one has it yet but I want this shit changed) years ago I remember using it on a 200 reb knight and every voc could use it and it was fun.

This leads to the next thing I am curious as to now since the weapons and shit were changed, which is how the fuck do we pvp each other? I go to last man standing and legit can stand there for 30 seconds without healing before i hit red because apparently the weapons hit shit tons on mobs but on players they hit nothing. There is something very wrong with your early game system and I cant see it going any better at higher rebirths except foreseeing mages dominating with the forg sd since it will prob be the only thing that does damage on players. I love this new tier item system and not having the op donars but the formula on damage from mobs to players makes 0 sense.

I am trying to like this version because the new system will be decent when you guys fix things but after dying legit 50x to the bugs with full t3 set(got from a friend) I am getting just bored.

So currently 8th rebirth and I have some things I am not fine with atm. I do not NOTTT understand why the fuck spells do like 0 damage(20%) on the 7th reb bugs(lvl 600k using iceblast) but yet auto attacking them 2 hits them. At the moment it makes it very hard for a knight(myself) to hunt these because they run first of all and if i get 7 on me I cant kill them fast enough unlike a mage who just autos them from 6 sq away. The bugs are the best to level off of after that is why I am there.

2nd I would like to also say I am very confused as to why you made it so eks/paladins cant use forg sd anymore(ik no one has it yet but I want this shit changed) years ago I remember using it on a 200 reb knight and every voc could use it and it was fun.

This leads to the next thing I am curious as to now since the weapons and shit were changed, which is how the fuck do we pvp each other? I go to last man standing and legit can stand there for 30 seconds without healing before i hit red because apparently the weapons hit shit tons on mobs but on players they hit nothing. There is something very wrong with your early game system and I cant see it going any better at higher rebirths except foreseeing mages dominating with the forg sd since it will prob be the only thing that does damage on players. I love this new tier item system and not having the op donars but the formula on damage from mobs to players makes 0 sense.

I am trying to like this version because the new system will be decent when you guys fix things but after dying legit 50x to the bugs with full t3 set(got from a friend) I am getting just bored.

Hi mate! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us this!
We have completely revamped all spells and they've become magical! I urge you to try them out!

Forgotten SD will be introduced later and it will be available for all vocations this era and freeze rune is already out :)

See you in-game mate :)

Finally a spellbuff, Made the OT even better ^^
Now just waiting for some more of those puzzle mystery quests -.^

Heres a suggestion: Add a few more quests, Kinda running out of quests to clean for people :rolleyes: hehe

Very fun server, but the vocs aren't balanced at all. Knights are awful, mages can tank the same as knight and do 10x more damage in pvp.