• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ForgottenL | 8.6 | A New Era | Legendary High Rate

Greetings and thank you Basiq and Merked22 for giving feedback!

As all of you know, we take your feedbacks solemnly. Therefore I am proud to present new features, more content and last but not least, bug fixes.

- Standing on any trainer spot recovers your stamina automatically! Can be tough keeping those hours above 40, right? :)

- Forgotten forever AOL introduced to the shop which protects your valuable items even though you have redskull, you rebels!

- Exp ring has also been added to the shop when having full stamina just isn't enough for you :)

- New daily lootcrate hunt event upcoming soon! This event will spawn a random lootbox in one of the cities and all players are recommended to find them as they drop rare items and have the possibility of spawning new unique ones. Three will spawn once every 4 hours and the lucky sniper who claims it will get their name broadcasted throughout the server! Talk about publicity!

- We've added new PvP spells for every 5th rebirth on top of all the previous ones!

- Added a sweet new quest for rebirth 30+!
image.png

- Fixed all missing spawns in VIP & Tokens.

- Enabled EXP for killing players, knights healing speed & paladins attack speed to adjust the comment written by Merked22.

Lastly, we have added a whole bunch of rebirth missions and fixed map bugs

See you all in-game here at ForgottenL! Cheers

Yeh this gonna be like the last time. Get money and than stop updating

Yeh this gonna be like the last time. Get money and than stop updating

Come on mate! Instead of pretending to be psychic, give us constructive criticism on how to improve the gameplay experience so we can continue to grow as a community :)

Sup with these? All are online

d7c3d7b38688456ca95850cd0a5efb29.png

e37e750e601a4817aa89b84ff0cc255e.png
Its people who are farming the "Free 1 forgotten token for each player every 20 minutes" Event on noob chars

I gave u a shitload of constructive criticism last time, and a lot of advice on how to improve the server, but u guys never bothered to do shit. Even when I told on help channel that u guys are lacking updates and are slacking u attacked me saying I don't know what I'm talking bout. But I guess I did :D

I gave u a shitload of constructive criticism last time, and a lot of advice on how to improve the server, but u guys never bothered to do shit. Even when I told on help channel that u guys are lacking updates and are slacking u attacked me saying I don't know what I'm talking bout. But I guess I did :D
Sure you did, only "advice" I recall from you on otland was "Don't make the coin-toss on rohan-ots.com depend on LUCK, make it GRINDY" :confused:
Help chanel isn't the best place to throw criticism either if that's where you threw your masterplans, however Feedback is.
If you'll have the time, would be very much appreciated. :)

For the next upcoming patch this weekend, we are improving the gameplay through;
Rebirth missions are going to be less grindy at 100+, a lot less monsters to kill but more variety of them including few bosses, along with the addition of 3 tricky riddle quests with new items to be introduced as rewards, daily loot crate event, 10 more teamhunt AI bosses & an unique mechanical fishing system.
Lastly, Hell Enigma is getting introduced along with Tier 9 set of equipment & monsters.
The legendary forgotten set will also be availible to obtain in Hell Enigma!

^ yeah u couldn't recall because nobody was ever online to read any of the advice people said. Cmon dude for real, I loved playing ur servers, but u did screw up last time, because u didin't update or do shit for months. I quit with like 4 full sets and everything, and was checking for updates every week but nothing ever happened

^ yeah u couldn't recall because nobody was ever online to read any of the advice people said. Cmon dude for real, I loved playing ur servers, but u did screw up last time, because u didin't update or do shit for months. I quit with like 4 full sets and everything, and was checking for updates every week but nothing ever happened
don't use the past to determine the future

A new era for rebirthing and more!
  • Rebirth missions have been under redevelopment during these last few days and they have been made to be less monotonous. They now sometimes contain more than one creature and may vary from creatures to bosses.
  • 10 new Teamhunt AI bosses are now available for those sweet sweet valuables in Newton!
What's next to come?
  • Three amazing new riddle quests with new lovely items as rewards! Can you solve them all?
  • Unique mechanical fishing system to be introduced where you can get both creatures and items on the hook. What a catch!
  • Lastly, Hell Enigma is getting introduced along with Tier 9 set of equipment & monsters! The legendary Forgotten set will also be available at Hell Enigma! Get it and bring that nostalgic appearance back on your equipment screen!
  • Reminder from the last post: New daily lootcrate hunt. This event will spawn a random lootbox in one of the cities and all players are recommended to find them as they drop rare items and have the possibility of spawning new unique ones.
    Three will spawn once every 4 hours and the lucky sniper who claims it will get their name broadcasted throughout the serve. Talk about publicity!

Sneak peak on the new upcoming quests!
    ALOOKINTOTHEPRISONERS.png
    WRATHOFTHELIZARDKING.png
    riseofthemagicians.png

I really recommend you offer 100% of donations back to players when you do a new era/expansion. I promise you it'll be a net positive.

The new quests are awesome, Spells still need some re-balancing but the update is looking good ^^

I got a mission for my reb, but can't even enter the spawn cuz of my reb

New exciting update for all Forgotten Legends out there!

• Three new riddle quests for the daring
    Can you solve them all?
  • Lootcrate event up and running
    This event will spawn a random lootbox in one of the cities and all players are recommended to find them as they drop rare items and have the possibility of spawning new unique ones. Three will spawn once every 4 hours and the lucky sniper who claims it will get their name broadcasted throughout the serve.
  • Spells has been calibrated to the maximum
    Spells will be readjusted later tonight to give you the best gameplay experience!
  • Hell Enigma is officially open
    This hot town will provide new spawns and quests, if you can find the hidden entrance that is!
  • Mechanical fishing system released
    Unique mechanical fishing system to be introduced where you can get both creatures and items on the hook.
  • Guildhouses added to Enigma and East Enigma
    Four new guildhouses have been added to the cities. Three of them in Enigma and one in East Enigma.
    One of the guildhouses in Enigma is currently under lockdown as it will be given away to the winner of our soon to come contest!
  • Advanced rebirth book
    This special book makes it possible for you to gain rebirths quickly up to rebirth 180.
  • Guild war event
    Every saturday in Enigma temple. There will spawn a spectator teleport once the event teleport is closed.
    The objective is to damage the guild creature as much as possible while eliminating enemy guilds.
    Killing an enemy guild player makes their guild lose 10-1000k damage and getting struck by thunder makes you lose 25% hp/mp per second.
    Requirements: A guild leader, guild and minimum 3 players online.
    1st place: Guild Trophy + 40 gold ingots.
    2nd place: 15 Gold Ingots
    3rd place: 5 Gold Ingots
    4th place: 100 Gold Nuggets
What's next for our legends?
  • Forgotten equipment
    These valuable items can be gotten through a variety of quests in Hell Enigma.
  • More events
    We are constantly working on adding new features while maintaining the old ones. We're working on multiple exciting events that will add more thrill and excitement to the server!
  • Pet system upgrades
    Unique pet system where players can upgrade their pet to increase their stats including nick-name. Let the underground Pet Wars begin!

Increase troll champs exp? I mean u have to hunt them from 130-150 reb and they suck so much, vampizers are way better exp

EDIT: idk whats ur idea on the forgotten freeze rune, but it kinda fucks up everything for me. Not really fun when a sorc thats equal my reb can kill me just by using it, and I can kill him just by using it. It's kinda who first freezes who wins

Last edited:
Forgotten legend new era!!!

New features:

• Daily rebirth limit:
  • Added a limit to how many times you may rebirth in a day which scales narrowing down depending on your rebirth. E.g After you take your 100th rebirth, you may not rebirth more than 10 times in a day.
  • Anti-Bot system added:
  • We have added an anti-afk system like our sister server Masiyah. This will punish higher rebirths harder than lower rebirths and is active after you take your 100th rebirth.
  • UH and Healing friend:
  • Disabled the usage of UH on others as well as buffed "exura sio" in order to empower Druid vocation.
  • Teamhunts:
  • We have added 3 new AI bosses for teams to hunt as well as disabled the usage of MC inside the areas in order to prevent the massfarming which was an issue previous era.
  • Skills/magic level:
  • Fighting skills and magic level overall have a bigger impact now in battles than the previous era. Make sure to train them!
  • Raids:
  • Every hour there is an automatic raid which provides everyone who killed the monsters EXP bonus for 30 minutes! We have also added 3 more legendary rare raids that will only occur during special occasions.
  • Legendary creatures and end game content added:
  • Legendary creatures such as Triwizard have returned.. Do you have what it takes to beat them?
    We have also added and adjusted the quests/hunts designed for rebirths 300 and higher.
  • New raids have been added
  • Made skills/magic level overall more effective in battles.
  • An NPC that will buy and sell your old and new tier equipments, for those who want to make a profit
  • Completed Crypt of the mummies quest
  • A fresh new look for the temple!
Glorified features:
  • Players without bots - Introducing GameGuard:
    • If you decide to play on ForgottenL without using any kind of bot such as ElfBot you will receive some benefits.
      To receive the benefits you must download our game client and login using GameGuard.
      By using GameGuard you will receive a 100-40% exp bonus, attend certain events, bonus loot rate along with ability to walk with WASD.
  • Hunting Spawns, creatures and quests:
    • Many of the previous hunting spawns have been eliminated due repetitive spawns. They have been replaced with new, more unique spawns that will definitely give you a surprise.
    • Quests have been updated as well with an absolutely amazing appearance.
    • We have also added 10 new quests along with 3 secret ones with new exciting AI bosses that are not accessible with TPs! Also most of the beginner ones that were "too easy" have been reworked to provide more of a challenge.
  • Questlog:
    • Questlog has been fully updated with all quests and it works perfectly! Go out there and gain the title as The Emperor of ForgottenL.
  • Pets:
    • You can now customize their name, talk through them! Furthermore, they will not take their owners damage nor damage their owners anymore.
  • Stamina recovery:
    • You will now recover stamina by simply being in PZ or trainers.
  • Deathloss, Bless & PvP:
    • The amount of levels you lose per death now not only depends on your level on death, but on the rebirth as well! So a player level 300k with 20 rebirths would lose almost double the amount of levels as a 10 rebirth player, thus making PvP more impactful. Bless helps reduce this penalty by 25%.
    • All spells and weapons have been remade to pitch perfect balance.
  • Low level protection + increased death loss for higher rebirths:
    • If you are below level 50,000 you will not lose any items on death.
  • Addon bonus system.
  • Food Bonus:
    • Eating any food on ForgottenL gives you random stat bonuses such as heath & mana points, skills, magic level & more!
  • PIN-security system:
    • Keep your characters safe using our free to use in-game PIN system!
  • Bonus stats:
    • An NPC that sells you permanent stat bonuses in-game for gold.
  • Balanced PvP:
    • Re-worked a lot of spells/weapons this era in order to ensure PvP is 100% balanced.

Server will launch on today at 19:00 CEST.
To celebrate the launch of forgotten i will be giving away two 250 points keys every two hours up to the launch. Enjoy!

Key: 6hA5vh5dgScWzJ1MBPjOzRejx8334UMabngHElUUd7QNQSAsITghKvBhEFlIz8TL
Key: v9saun4IuVwkO6MwZ3OKzp2d5nVEwOp1YRbsegbIbH3ZOQwNUkxtKzHPXDutsTvq

Giveaway!!!!!

Here are another 250 points keys -
Key: LGT0W4J8MN8ADEoyZW2KwJAtm4XOYseJ98J5cteYgnzU1Xs1TvMpemTAqQpojE8s
Key: MSyZlMXC9xwbuZdnvZNJlHkMxKbQokibcQayD8aMFHY9HbxcblWw2gjA1vqpPJB1

Next one in 2 hours.

Giveaway!!!!!

Key: ALAdUK0zsZJabhnmCjTFAcfBHG1wpCy0o8diTeSldCwoTTKwdDbNQroy7q4x2Dxr
Key: LLJEZC0dewC8qnED1QqRiPppguWi7uKTftxf6ysk45tvs78tYzlgpLGFfDYn7Ign

Next one in 2 hours.

Giveaway!!!!!

Key: e8s9GxEsaVGWi3wwgT0KUlS2L7TRormCzOMfmqIwmotEsZbJTbtNwlPisJ9RavuK
Key: kg0GHJd37GIAFTjz5NnC9cUBW4t7zXSUeTAWCO0KuIkaCEJHr7kAjecgiFnSDgMR

Enjoy guys, the server starts in 15 minutes, we hope to see you all there.