• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Frozera | Custom-Evo | 8.6 | Great PVP Opening 22/2CET+1 15:00 Swedish Time

Hello vTune , I just got a question. Are there any custom spells on Frozera? Im just asking out of curiousity.

Hello vTune , I just got a question. Are there any custom spells on Frozera? Im just asking out of curiousity.
Hello @sunnylinuz ,

No fully custom spells no, however we have balanced the original spells to make the PVP perfect, also we have custom runes and items.

Kind Regards
vTune

BUMP!

Also I got the dedicated server however it was already banned on otservlist when I got it so thats a real issue. And Its looking like I wont get any new IP-adress either.

Kind regards
vTune
Is launch going to delay because of this?

Is website down?

For the moment, we gonna connect the new domain with the new host.
The IP will be posted soon as it update the DNS pointer :) (Need vTune to get online first, since he is owner of the domain)

Just want to give a a heads up it might get delayd depending on when the hosting company decides to answer. Hopefully we will get it online in time! :)

EDIT: Looking like we have a problem atm, server will probably online in a hour.

Kind Regards
vTune

Last edited:
No sorry, we still have some problem with the hoster company.

We will open as soon as possible, either tonight or tomorrow. But we are aiming for tonight.

Kind regards
vTune

My tip for you is to make a new thread that it will open again and delete this one. Reason to this is because people will check a new thread more than an old one xD

Ok some news

Server will come online TODAY at 15:00! Website will come online soon! Stay tuned for more information.
Also sorry for the delay we got in some problem with the hosting company but it's all set now!

Ddos going on?

Also your PayPal system does not work

What makes you think an DDoS attack is going on?
Will check a few logs to be sure. Thanks for paypal report!

y7Jx_s.png

Back