• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] HCTibia 7.4 ONLINE

can you be my paladin on dq hitman?!
if you still need one then sure, i'm studying a lot nowadays tho so you'll have to catch me when im online
but im guessing you already found a desert teammate since the playerbase recently increased?

I gave it second chance :)
Found out that u can step on 2 parcels, fix that.
It is actually fixed in the newest version, however it requires reboot so next full server save it will have it. Also monsters should never be able to double hit again.

[07 Nov (13:20)] Killed at level 30 by player: Smektlax
[07 Nov (13:29)] Killed at level 27 by player: Supreme

probably inc br whine, heads up!

14:16 Hitman: bigona where did pepe go?
14:16 Bigona: stopped gaming on server probably
14:16 Hitman: LOL
14:16 Supreme: Bigona, help the new players, ill allow it, make them like you insteadof disliking you
14:17 Supreme: thats the way to get friends and recruit people
14:17 Bigona: nope
14:17 Bigona: just give a bad review on the site
14:17 Bigona: and make the newplayers leave

it all started with them trying to random pk 2 players

Levitation system has been fixed to 7.4 (uh traps are now possible) and we keep growing each update.
This server isn't a short term cashgrab server like most of the others, this gm listens to the community and keep fixing the bugs we report very fast. And he is good at what he does so the bugs isn't too hard for him (for example he fixed the double hit bug quite fast).
We've had 1 unexpected crash since start which was fixed very quickly.
The only thing this staff suck at is reporting what updates they fix haha

Yes, I must say sorry on my part there. I will try to do my best to actually write down what I fixed and what I changed so I can post the changes and the updates. As it is right now mostly the player who reported the bug is the only person to know that it was fixed.

So to change the habit a bit, I will announce that shared experience is next on the list to be added! :)

Yes, I must say sorry on my part there. I will try to do my best to actually write down what I fixed and what I changed so I can post the changes and the updates. As it is right now mostly the player who reported the bug is the only person to know that it was fixed.

So to change the habit a bit, I will announce that shared experience is next on the list to be added! :)

Will that come with the update tomorrow? Do you know approx what time the reboot will be? I have a loot bag hidden in orc fort that I don't want to lose xD

Really nice man! And good about the otservlist misunderstanding. Pretty annoying tho when it made some people do some stupid choices and get kicked off the server for it >.<
But I've seen a few new faces after we were put up on otservlist again, nice to see!

Anyone considering playing this; msg me ingame and I'll set you up with some rookgear and then some clerical mace or something when you get to main. The one and only thing this server needs right now is some more players!