• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] HCTibia 7.4 ONLINE

Hey, Hctibia, please try to have the sprites i asked about. it would put more feeling into it. And could you try making the spawns 2x faster with 2x amount of monsters? since its going to be 2x.

I think having atleast boosted tombs, with a little more monsters in it wouldn't hurt. And double the spawn speed rate with 2x. Otherwise it would be like playing a 1x server. And you should have 2x the rewards.

And do answer me!

Hey, Hctibia, please try to have the sprites i asked about. it would put more feeling into it. And could you try making the spawns 2x faster with 2x amount of monsters? since its going to be 2x.

I think having atleast boosted tombs, with a little more monsters in it wouldn't hurt. And double the spawn speed rate with 2x. Otherwise it would be like playing a 1x server. And you should have 2x the rewards.

And do answer me!
The spawns are faster, not 2x. But significantly faster than 1x, at some spawns it goes even faster than 2x. So it varies but it is generally faster all around.

We won't have 2x the amount of monsters, it would simply make some spawns really crowded. Which can also ruin things for low levels.

About the sprites though, yes I am very willing to change the sprites to 7.4 Tibia. At least the tiles, you don't really want the old giant spider for example? We could have a poll on this at the website :)

make the gs look like 7.1, would be great! but honestly that doesn't matter, as long as you make the tiles 7.4, that you could use levitate on most mountains! and i do hope you made the mines cool! putting jewels in the mountain tiles! giving it a more old school feeling :)!

Can we see rewards for tasks before completing them? And are we going to need to pay real money for a premium account just to travel to Edron, Dara ect?

Can we see rewards for tasks before completing them? And are we going to need to pay real money for a premium account just to travel to Edron, Dara ect?

Yes you will need a premium account to use the premium features. The rewards of the tasks will be hidden, though we are thinking of adding the ability to see if a task will only grant an item and no experience.

I mean if you can't see a task's reward, you might be doing a long task, for a horrible reward..
Well the harder the task the better the reward is a solid thumb rule. It's not like you complete dragons and then get less than if you would have completed rotworms. Some rewards may differ a bit. The tasks that rewards you with an item don't give experience, except for one task. So we will add a column in the task list to show if the tasks will grant any experience.

I hope you managed to change the sprites and tiles to 7.4! And i hope the formulas are correct, and that the hit chance for paladins are correct as well. Due to a lot of servers do not have it corrected.

I hope you managed to change the sprites and tiles to 7.4! And i hope the formulas are correct, and that the hit chance for paladins are correct as well. Due to a lot of servers do not have it corrected.
The sprites haven't changed yet, but we will still update and make changes to the game even after launch of course!

We decided to give everyone premium at 00.00 in case you didn't create your account before launch.

The server runs very stable, no unexpected lag or freezes. We had a few bugs but they were no hard fix.

Here is a list of the fixed bugs.
- Food (exevo pan) couldn't be bought
- Spears could break (3% chance)
- Spears had 25 attack not 30 attack
- Monster's pathing was incorrect, weaker monsters could get stuck at items.

I think you are defeating the purpose of what people want from OT servers. People like experimental gameplay, somewhere they can advance faster then real tibia still with a feeling of achievement, not having to pay for premium content, ect. I feel as if you're trying to regulate some kind of 'CipSoft worthy' gameplay without the professionalism, reputation, or experience to do so.
Best of luck to you anyways.

I think you are defeating the purpose of what people want from OT servers. People like experimental gameplay, somewhere they can advance faster then real tibia still with a feeling of achievement, not having to pay for premium content, ect. I feel as if you're trying to regulate some kind of 'CipSoft worthy' gameplay without the professionalism, reputation, or experience to do so.
Best of luck to you anyways.

Stop trolling and get a life, This guy just posts ignorant stuff, Just look at his profile...