• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] HCTibia 7.4 ONLINE

Both, the website is really lame you should use gesior instead.
Almost every server expect avesta is supporting gesior thats why I thought your using avesta.
The Layout looks like an Layout from this forum. I've seen it a couple times now.
And the website system, i dont like the php at end for every Website like highscore.php, Onlinelist.php, etc. It looks very unprofessional..
but we dont give a damn F*ck about website? Server is a server you either play or not nobody really care if link ends in .php .html
i like the 1x idea it will be very very hard to level up and will bring a feel of real tibia :D (if people play real tibia then why wouldn't they play a 7.72 one?)

but we dont give a damn F*ck about website? Server is a server you either play or not nobody really care if link ends in .php .html
i like the 1x idea it will be very very hard to level up and will bring a feel of real tibia :D (if people play real tibia then why wouldn't they play a 7.72 one?)

Because the server has no name nobody knows bout it and nobody heard about it.
I would never play a server without any name and starting with 1x exp rate.
You dont even know how many bugs will appear, how many crashs will come up, how stable the server is and so on...

And they will come up, dont worry..

Because the server has no name nobody knows bout it and nobody heard about it.
I would never play a server without any name and starting with 1x exp rate.
You dont even know how many bugs will appear, how many crashs will come up, how stable the server is and so on...

And they will come up, dont worry..
I very much understand your concern, it is not pleasant to spend a lot of time and effort into something to then have it turn into a waste. But I assure you we can fix bugs. I (GM Drizzt ingame) have programmed a lot, currently I study my third year c++ and I have worked with java and c# some years. We ended up changing the rate to 2x which I personally is not so happy about, but it will perhaps work out better that way. So maybe when we are more "trusted" and are more known we can open our 1x server that we really want to. (Of course we will not reset the previous one if this were to happen).

I suggest you to make it even x3. If it will succeed then you can always host another lower server (just like medivia's hoster did). Also, I hope you won't have mana regeneration just like on medivia, I won't play if I will need to make gfbs on 10 characters for whole day to exp for 1 hour.

I suggest you to make it even x3. If it will succeed then you can always host another lower server (just like medivia's hoster did). Also, I hope you won't have mana regeneration just like on medivia, I won't play if I will need to make gfbs on 10 characters for whole day to exp for 1 hour.
Well we won't go over 2x, we did also increase reg and exp from tasks aswell ofc.

u don't have to listen to anyone do what u wanna do it's ur ot

to compare with medivia that no longer is a 7.4 ot
it only had few ppl online a lot of times
started with bugs like every other ot
and already had ppl saying low rate is a bad idea

there won't be a difference in online list if u go 2x or 1x
most ppl won't bother unless it's 15x
but low online list doesn't have to be a problem
u can start with main part of the map for example and update other citys to it later

on a smaller map where more players hunt the same spawns
use the same shops and buy houses in the same towns
u still have a community

whatever u do stick to the plan and fuck 'em all

Dude - trust me - here will be reset...
Registered accounts: 43

I was really hoping for this to be 3x~ i would probably have tried it out then.
And there is no tasklist on the website, mind adding it?

u don't have to listen to anyone do what u wanna do it's ur ot

to compare with medivia that no longer is a 7.4 ot
it only had few ppl online a lot of times
started with bugs like every other ot
and already had ppl saying low rate is a bad idea

there won't be a difference in online list if u go 2x or 1x
most ppl won't bother unless it's 15x
but low online list doesn't have to be a problem
u can start with main part of the map for example and update other citys to it later

on a smaller map where more players hunt the same spawns
use the same shops and buy houses in the same towns
u still have a community

whatever u do stick to the plan and fuck 'em all
Thank you man :)

Dude - trust me - here will be reset...
Registered accounts: 43

Well the server hasn't started yet. I also remember when Tibianic first started, there were very low numbers. If we can show that the server is bugfree and stable, people will notice us.

I was really hoping for this to be 3x~ i would probably have tried it out then.
And there is no tasklist on the website, mind adding it?

Sorry if it were solely up to me it would still be a 1x. But yes I can add a full task list, though I want the rewards to be hidden. Btw All tasks completed by a player will show up on their character page.

Task npcs will offer the same tasks? I'm asking because if I will ever want to combine tasks I would, for example, do necromancers with vampires.
Also, make sure summons are walking smooth, heal good amount and hp and share exp with us.

Last edited:
I must say i am pretty interested in the server, and i hope you will change the sprites looking like 7.4 instead of 7.72, which will give you a lot more old school player base, due to the sprites.

I just would like to give some feedback on this, as I know how hard it is doing what your doing.
You are attempting to create a 'serious' OT server but the problem is that nobody knows who you are. You have no reputation, or reason to be trusted. It's not like your dealing with peoples money (but you probably will require premium) but the trust comes into play with peoples time.
Your OT land account is under a month old, I've never heard of your server before, is this your first server? It's hard to come in as a serious server as being nobody. We have to trust you are not corrupt (because its a big deal on low rates) and you are reliable. Why play a 1x when we can play a 2x that is already popular and trustworthy?
I myself play OT servers because I don't have time to play real tibia, makes me wonder why I would play a semi duplicate of tibia in an open test server dated a few years back.

you're not able to check out task list, because you need to be logged in but when attempting to go to task list you instead wind up in account page...

edit: post task list here? :)

A full task list of both npcs.

Tasks given by Clifford

Tasks
Amount of kills
Trolls 100
Goblins 150
Swamp Trolls 400
Bugs 100
Bears 100
Hyaenas 175
Frost Trolls 200
Wolves 250
Wasps 300
Winter Wolves 250
Stone Golems 200
Poison Spiders 400
Rotworms 300
Witches 60
Skeletons 400
Cobras 350
Polar Bears 200
Fire Elementals 100
Wild Warriors 280
Elf Scouts 400
Ghosts 300
Stalkers 400
Dwarves 800
Gargoyles 250
Slimes 300
Ghouls 600
Beholders 450
Dwarf Soldiers 800
Hunters 400
Cyclops 500
Crypt Shamblers 400
Monks 450
Demon Skeletons 400
Liches 125
Bonebeasts 400
Heroes 200
Vampires 450
Warlocks 100
Dragon Lords 400
Giant Spiders 500
Tarantulas 600
Rats 100
Cave Rats 100
Scorpions 150
Snakes 100
Lions 300
Amazons 500
Valkyries 200
Blue Djinns 500
Green Djinns 500
Elf Arcansits 500
Elder Beholder 400
Dwarf Geomancers 800
Dwarf Guard 800
Crocodiles 900
Tasks given by Robert
Tasks Amount of kills
Orcs (all types) 6500
Minotaurs (all types) 5000
Ancient Scarabs 4000
Scarabs 1000
Larvas 1000
Dragons 2500
Black Knights 2000
Necromancers 4000
Banshees 5000
Demons 6666
Behemoths 2000
Mummies 2000
Apes (all types) 10000
Lizards (all types) 1300
Serpent Spawns 2500
Hydras 2500

Last edited:
Yeah, you should rethink 2k black knights unless you have some custom spawn for it which I believe you don't.

Yeah, you should rethink 2k black knights unless you have some custom spawn for it which I believe you don't.
Some tasks are supposed to be very hard with unique rewards. You are assuming we have no spawns with black knights, which is in fact wrong. There is no "black knight spawn" just filled to the rim with only that creature, but you can find them in other quests, for example POI.

Then make it possible to do tasks by party members at the same time. At least Robert's tasks, because they are quite insane :D

Back