• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Heroland | Custom Map 8.60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozeria

Reaction score
~~** Website http://Heroland.net/ **~~
~~** IP: Heroland.net **~~
~~** Client 8.60 **~~

Free premium points at level 500, 750 and 1000

At level 500 you will be rewarded with 75 Premium Points
At level 750 you will be rewarded with 150 Premium Points
At level 1000 you will be rewarded with 200 Premium Points

Exp Rate

1 - 80 level, 500x
81 - 150 level, 250x
151 - 200 level, 100x
201 - 250 level, 50x
251 - 300 level, 25x
301 - 400 level, 10x
401 - 500 level, 5x
501 - 600 level, 3x
601 - 750 level, 2x
751+ level, 1x
Exp from players: 0.8x
Skill rate: 30x
Magic rate: 15x
Loot rate: 5x
Custom Vocations

Gladiator

the master of the fist fighting Gladiators main source of healing comes from hes life steal of hes enpowered weapons thats built by an ancient warrior. Gladiators has 2 different types of promotions.
Merciless Gladiator

is the first promotion of Gladiator obtainable from the command !promotion costs 20.000 gold coins.
Warlord

is the second promotion of Gladiator obtainable through Grand Promotion Book costs 500 golden nuggets.
Necromancer

the master of the summons Necromancers is almost like a mage but focuses on death damage and summons. As Necromancer you have 2 different promotions
Demon Master

is the first promotion of Necromancers obtainable from the command !promotion costs 20.000 gold coins.
Warlock

is the second promotion of Necromancers obtainable through Grand Promotion Book costs 500 golden nuggets.
Team Hunt Spawn

When you are team hunting you are facing 1-2 bosses who gives a great amount of exp. But remember to bring a team if you are going to hunt here. (Level 500 + requiered to enter)
50 Gold Nuggets fee to enter the teleporter
Missions

There is 5 different mission npc's who give's you 5 different levels of missions which you get exp, gold and from some missions premium points.
Events

On Heroland we got 4 different events zombie event, capture the flag event, exp event and also happy friday event more events will be added in future updates.
Heroland City

One of the great perks with playing on Heroland is the map quality and the very big city with 250 + (BIG HOUSES).
Daily Quests

Frozeria got 3 different daily quests which you can find in game in the Daily quest room.
1. 25 Premium points token Requiered level 500 +
2. Upgrader crystal Requiered level 400 +
3. Exp scroll Requiered level 300 +
Addons

Addons is obtainable through statues that you can find all over the map some of the statues might be found in spawns, quests maybe perhaps the city? Go on an adventure trip and explore the map to find rare addons..
Hesiodos

Hesiodos the barbarian warmaster of carloria city. A rich and mighty barbarian that you can find at +2 in temple. You can purchase exp scrolls, stamina dolls, grand promotion book and upgrader crystals from hesiodos

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:
You're the Heroland.net owner, why make a new server under a new name just because the server got bad reputation because of your mistakes?

DO NOT PLAY HIS SERVER, HE WILL TAKE YOUR DONATIONS THEN RESET SERVER AND CHANGE ITS NAME!

Who the fuck made this thread? this is not the owner of the server who made this thread...

I'll be giving this a shot despite the reputation these others seem to have.. Donations shouldn't matter regardless on an evo.. they're all super easy.

Logging into the world I noticed lag RIGHT as I logged in.. A good kick as I reconnected I was lagged out once more... If the true point of this game is to fight the lag and disconnection.. This is the server for you!
I do not suggest you play this.

Last edited:
What the F"#¤! are you doing frozeria, its freeze lagging just restart the serv...

Who the fuck made this thread? this is not the owner of the server who made this thread...
Hey guys, I have a prove that this is the owner of heroland.
Type heroland.net and it will open frozeria.net, and if you make an account in this ot in tibialoader type heroland.net it will be opened as frozeria.
And all the map is same and nothing changed just the name.

Hahaha pathetic what happend with "I will never start heroland again"

FyFN6ZxTU.png

Heroland Rest Like 5 Or 6 Times That's Enough For Players Hahaha :)

Wheres my credit for the awesome facebook cover?! huh?!? Yea ik I'm awesome :d

Sorry for the downtime.
The compensation will be extra items at happy friday event.
Instead of 150 free items, we will give away 500 free items total to all players on the server. These items can be any thing from premium pts, gold nuggets, stamina dolls and more. Happy friday event will be hosted at 20:00 (CET).

The downtime was caused by terrorist attacks in france.
For more information about the attack visisthttp://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/22/world/europe/france-terror-attack-threat/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back