• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Hexera 10.94

Cry more cause his succes ^^ You cant even get 50 players so you started blaming his server, fucking nice :D

He owns otservlist, The only thing you see in otservlist.org is hexana.net / hexera.net, Ofcourse he get players because of that. Think before talk retard.

Peace out!

Cry more cause his succes ^^ You cant even get 50 players so you started blaming his server, fucking nice :D

he's mad because xinn absolutely reckt him in this thread: https://otland.net/threads/the-ox-server-pre-banned.231046/#post-2229711

now onto the actual thread, its not like they're hiding and pretending not to be ambera. it even says ambera on their fucking site. so i dont see the issue with starting a new server especially when ambera is dead as fuck and people are looking for a new server after ox got abandoned and shadowcores with 0 updates forever

now onto the actual thread, its not like they're hiding and pretending not to be ambera. it even says ambera on their fucking site. so i dont see the issue with starting a new server especially when ambera is dead as fuck and people are looking for a new server after ox got abandoned and shadowcores with 0 updates forever
So the solution for their already dead server is creating a new server(?)

way-to-go-c4xux4.jpg

and from what I can tell ShadowCores are doing greater then 99,9999% of the servers there is to offer with/without any updates. Cry is free.

So the solution for their already dead server is creating a new server(?)

way-to-go-c4xux4.jpg

and from what I can tell ShadowCores are doing greater then 99,9999% of the servers there is to offer with/without any updates. Cry is free.

why mark close down icechaw to open shadowcores? cry is free

spoiler alert: icechaw was dead with barely 10 players online so he closed it then couple of months later there is shadowcores online with 1k players >https://otland.net/threads/icechaw-otland-net.167554/#post-1617238

and there are many popular games revolving around resetting their game every x month, some examples: all diablo series, poe, sc2 as we see from almost all OTServers they are most popular the first weeks then after a few weeks player numbers drops significantly this even the case with real tibia worlds - morta had 1000+ players the first weeks, now its down to 300-500 and some magical update wouldn't make it get 1k+ again neither as it would for ambera if they updated their server or as we saw in the recent patch on lunarforce, it didn't help player numbers at all.

i personally enjoy playing on new servers, the race to the top, wars and everything is just so much more fun on a fresh server.

Last edited:
why mark close down icechaw to open shadowcores? cry is free

spoiler alert: icechaw was dead with barely 10 players online so he closed it then couple of months later there is shadowcores online with 1k players >https://otland.net/threads/icechaw-otland-net.167554/#post-1617238
You've just dug your own grave moron, If you would be able to read (which I guess you're not) you wouldnt post this bullshit, let me note for you what mark said
we don't have time to work on IceChaw anymore
server costs. Sep 6, 2012
If you look back at it now, then yes he probably would be able to still host IceShaw. He didnt near mention about online players. and I still think Mark is busy,working lots, lacking alot of time in doing things but he is Human.

He opened ShadowCores 9month after he shutdown IceShaw
55417821.jpg

and ambera.net will STILL be online when hexera.net launches exactly like the case with icechaw and shadowcores but keep posting dank meme pictures they rly funny

and ambera.net will STILL be online when hexera.net launches exactly like the case with icechaw and shadowcores but keep posting dank meme pictures they rly funny
God why do you have to be so fucking retarded?? WHYYYY
only reason because Hexera launches is because Xinn needs more money now so he is milking the Cow. Either you got diagnosis or you're just plain stupid and blind

Wow, some people seem to be pretty fucking ignorant.

Why do some of you guys expect someone to push updates / improve forever, to an OT with no players? - Specially if you're doing it for them.

In this case, Xinn probably has fixed all the bugs that Ambera had, added a lot content that it didn't have and misc.
If he knows the reason why Ambera lost it's players and has learned from it, is able to provide much better server this time - why not go for it?

It's nearly impossible to make a few month old server grow with < 20 players.
No matter how many major updates you've done to the server, it's very unlikely that the server will grow again up to 100 players.
But instead, if you start a new server - Most people are willing to join the server, give it a shot - if it's perfect for them, they will invite more people. > success.

Might be worth of mentioning:
I didn't personally play Ambera at all, but my brother did for the first few days after the launch. Back then as far as I remember there were some bugs that eventually made him quit.
Lastly, for sure there are OT owners who basically do only resets without doing any changes to get some quick cash. But what I've seen from / been following Ambera, that's not what is happening here, for sure there's some money to make - but if we compare it to the amount of hours spent in developing the OT, hourly wage would be absolutely horrible, which least to me means that, if you're doing this only for the money 1. You won't succeed. 2. You can make more money elsewhere with less effort.

Last edited:
God why do you have to be so fucking retarded?? WHYYYY
only reason because Hexera launches is because Xinn needs more money now so he is milking the Cow. Either you got diagnosis or you're just plain stupid and blind
Well it is still his cow isnt it? Sometime he probably put alot of effort into making this server. It is only naturally for him to slow down the update pace now. He can restart it if he wants. Wheter the players play it or not is up to them. They just would have to find an alternative server with equal quality. I am not saying this is the best server. I know about Shadowcores and other Rlmaps aswell. I, myself, considered Ambera/Hexana always among one of the better ones. And the fact that Ambera is still keept online is also a positve aspect for Xinns image here.

he's mad because xinn absolutely reckt him in this thread: https://otland.net/threads/the-ox-server-pre-banned.231046/#post-2229711

true, i dont even care of this retard "LuckuM" who is he? another noob from thais hehe

Will this edition reach more than 1k players? the best server atm 10.77 was ox server will this be better?