• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Hexera 10.94

We updated the server yesterday. Here's the changelog:
- We have fixed diagonal movement of monsters.
- We have added possibility of declaring a Wars with frag limit.
- We have fixed some npc bugs (NPC Tesha, banker in Heliar, trader NPCs)
- We Have fixed some overpowered monsters (speed/damage/attacks).
- We have added possibility to check guild statistics (number of members/number of online members) by looking on the character in game.
- The default attack mode has been changed from balanced to full attack.

Map changes:
- Fixed spawns on higher floors on Zao walls
- Fixed map bug on the Spike
- Added hellgate bonelords
- Fixed map bug on engran
- Fixed map bug on Pits of Inferno

And? Who the fuck care, ppl have fun now so calm down with that comments lol
Exactly, who the fuck cares? This server is shit, will die in a month or so and will be forgotten. Everyone get's to be happy :)

Man, you guys act like @xinn fucked your sisters or something. You ask why they didn't just implement the changes into Ambera, simple reasoning, because it's an already dead project. Yet he made a promise not to reset it to those who do still enjoy playing it. Money spent every month for just a few people. Quit trying to analyze a situation you are too blind to see. Don't want to play the server, then just don't. Don't start rumors and talk shit about it.

The lag playing this server from the US is so bad.. I love this server but the lag my be a reason for me to quit.

Server ip seems to be down? Im online but can't connect more clients :/

Forum/Site off too

--

Online now !

Last edited:
arent the serpent spawns too strong? they can easily oneshoot 170~ mage on wave + hand attack

30 Apr 2015 - Server problem
The server is currently offline. We will soon write information when it is going to be back online. We have found a critical bug which needs to be fixed. Skills and items will not be lost and all characters will be moved to temple.

We are very sorry for inconvenience.

Posted by hexera.net team.

Btw, my name its Evil in the server :p

I didn't take points from ur Link Bestot~~~~
--Sometimes i can't log in and my internet is working