• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Hexera 10.94

Another update on Hexera. Enjoy:)

- We have fixed using potions while walking
- We have added raids
- We have added access to Robson Isle. World Change will be available all the time (unless we annouce the change).
- It is now possible to purchase belssings on Gray Island (NPC Rock With A Soft Spot).
- We have fixed Change Sex Doll (was giving wrong outfits in some cases)
- We have added description of around 300 items previously displayed as "you see an item of type xxx." mostly on Roshamuul.
- We have added information to wars page about the frag limit.

Quests:
- We have fixed 2nd mission of In Service of Yalahar which in some cases was impossible to complete (guards weren't reacting to "pass").
- We have fixed a task in Roshamuul Quest. Getting Crude Horn of Bone from stone piles (each pile of bones could be used only once instead of once every 2 minutes).
- We have fixed information in questlog for tasks: Quara Scouts, Mutated Rats (was displaying wrong number of creatures which needed to be killed).

Map:
- We have fixed Deepling spawns according to RL.
- We have added missing stairs to Wyrms on Liberty Bay.
- We have fixed PZ bug in Roshamuul Depo.

We have decreased the damage/attack chance of the following creatures:
Hellhound, Draken Elite, Destroyer, Lizard Legionnaire, Sibang, Merlkin

look's like best serv now. ima give it a go cause last time i play rl tibia best quest was poi+demon oak there's alot of content i don't know about; as 90% of players uses bot i've been searching for one and i will start "playing" but as i sayd i'm a totally noob idk what/where task to start/play wich new quests or content there is and i will need some support/guidance.... anyone playing or any guides you know of i can use as a base?

ty

that was what everyone said about ambera, but look at it now lol

That doesn't really matter, as i sayd; i just want to rediscover the game, i hope someone can support me; i've made a lifethread in the forum of the server hope u can giv me some typs/brmod/

That doesn't really matter, as i sayd; i just want to rediscover the game, i hope someone can support me; i've made a lifethread in the forum of the server hope u can giv me some typs/brmod/
if you want to rediscover the game, go play real tibia or something that will have 50 players in a few weeks

if you want to rediscover the game, go play real tibia or something that will have 50 players in a few weeks
i can't afford to play as many hours as needed in tibia to reach level 200, i don't want to pay for the game nor the bot; this is free much better with 50 players for me
idk why u hate so much

Last edited:
hexeraevent.png

Some news from Hexera for you:)
- We have fixed delay in diagonal moving with map-click
- We have fixed sorting/filtering content on highscores page. Addtitionally we have fixed filtering results for characters on Rookgaard.
- We have changed the way Overhunting World Change works. Previously killing starving wolf was not counted. Additionally we have lowered the number of captured and killed wolves required for the world change to take place.
- Benevola is providing information about the current Overhunting Wolrd Change status. Just say "status" to her.
- We have fixed: venorean cabinet kit, venorean wardrobe kit, venorean drawer kit.
- We have fixed canopy bed kit.
- We have fixed constructor kits sold by NPCs (in some cases the names were wrong in trade offer of NPCs).
- We have fixed a citizenship teleport on Gray Island.
- We have removed the possibility of blocking depo in Thais with NPC Towncryer.

We are currently working on reward containers for bosses and we have a very good news for you - this week this update will be introduced!

We would like to invite you to participate in the second edition of the best advance screenshot contest. This time you can win 2x Crimson Ray mount.
On Friday we will present you the best screenshots on our website and 2 which we like the most will be awarded. Please send screenshots to our e-mail address: [email protected].

Contest rules:
- 1 screenshot per character.
- The picture must be presenting an advance (level/skill)
- Minimum 50 experience level.

The server sounds nice, but one question. Is it a botting server or is botting not only forbidden but also punished and are there GMs checking out reports etc? Because if I want to play a real map with bots everywhere I can go play real tibia :p

The server sounds nice, but one question. Is it a botting server or is botting not only forbidden but also punished and are there GMs checking out reports etc? Because if I want to play a real map with bots everywhere I can go play real tibia :p
There are a lot of bots, usually in most of the popular spawns there are bots, but plenty of people also play manual when they have the time its always easy to get a team to shared xp hunt during the day, and at night spawns are much less crowded. Its a great server to play though regardless of the bots or not.

Ye, I checked it out, too much bots for me and not even a report function ingame. Too sad. But if I want Tibia with bots I can go and play real Tibia as the community there is for sure better than here. Noone in english chat ever, except people swearing kurwa here and then.. sad, the server looked nice

Ye, I checked it out, too much bots for me and not even a report function ingame. Too sad. But if I want Tibia with bots I can go and play real Tibia as the community there is for sure better than here. Noone in english chat ever, except people swearing kurwa here and then.. sad, the server looked nice

i have the same problem; got to 72-pked- lost everything, been trying to find som1 to talk with and maybe some help and 700 on no1 helps me out? cmon i have just started and lost everything what now? worst commity ever

i have the same problem; got to 72-pked- lost everything, been trying to find som1 to talk with and maybe some help and 700 on no1 helps me out? cmon i have just started and lost everything what now? worst commity ever
what ur in-game nick?

Bumpooo
Amazing Server. If you're interested in starting PM me on here for my refer a friend link and I can hook you up in game to get started.

I gathered recent updates so you know the server is still up & running :)

- We have fixed Sight of Surrender World Change in Guzzlemaw Valley (world change wasn't activating automatically). Now the World Change is active and will be available whenever the required number of tasks have been completed in Guzzlemaw Valley.
- We have added a Soul Net task in Liquid Black Quest making it possible to get Small Golden Anchor. It is an item required to inlock the second addon in Deepling Outfit Quest (the possibility of getting the addon will be available from tomorrow).
- The Hive is at the moment always in the last stage in World Change. Because of this we have added 2 missing missions to Orockle (Kollos killing/Hive Crystals).
- We have fixed displaying Achievements in Quest Log.
- We have fixed Costume Bags.
- We have added possibility of destroying "spider eggs".
- We have added possibility of unlocking the first addon of Deepling Outfit (like RL you must deliver proper items to NPC Rock Steady).
- We have added possibility of unlocking the second addon of Deepling Outfit (NPC Navigator - required small golden anchor).
- We have change the way Deepling bosses can be challenged. During the day only 1 teleport to a boss is active and it can only change with a server save.
- We have added Treasure Chests to deepling bosses' loot (you can get random items including those required for the first Deepling Outfit addon).
- We have fixed exchanging Crests for Warmaster Outfit addon at NPC Cael.
- We have fixed the 5th mission of Unnatural Selection Quest.
- We have added possibility of destroying spider webs with all weapons added after 8.6.
- From now on the shortcut teleport on Deeplings works like in RL (you must go to the underwater by foot at least once).
- We have updated deepling spawns according to RL.
- We have fixed the Yasir world change. Unfortunately because of this bug he hasn't appeared on the map for a month.
- We have fixed Fungus raid during Warzone 1. In some cases the creatures weren't spawning making it easier to reach the boss.
- We have increased the chance of appearing Enraged White Deer after killing White Deer (from 10% to 30%).
- We have fixed damage/attacks of Massive Water Elemental and Souleater

Have fun!