• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Imperion 7.4 (HR) OFFLINE

oh how i love alt accounts
JEmm5Eb.png

I have many accounts I've created and forgotten about, rofl. Statistics would show that OP probably does too, which he used to write that.

zSO3S5d.png
what fucking statistics you weirdo, if you remember the info to a 3 yr old account you deserve to post in your own thread

what fucking statistics you weirdo, if you remember the info to a 3 yr old account you deserve to post in your own thread
General statistics friend, and thanks for proving my point.

Liberals=1
This retard=0

Last edited:
General statistics you fucking moron, and thanks for proving my point.

Liberals=1
This retard=0
ok, log on an account you created 3 years ago and reply. general statistics, weird fuckin liberals these days it's unreal

hypocritical liberals these days it's truly unreal, doesn't even live up to his own 'statistics'
wat

go re-read my post, I never ever said anything like that.

Typical conservative behavior, if they do not have leverage they will falsify it. :/

thatsthejoke.jpeggifpngbmp

It's like George Bush all over again, goddamn.
wow great joke dude, thought u were trying to be a faggot but ur actually just a funny guy, ha ha.. my soul weeps for the aspergers this poor human endures

Back