• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Imperion 7.4 (HR) OFFLINE

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
header.png

Welcome to the world of Imperion!
Server is a semi-serious server with high rates.
Servers is ONLINE!
Countdown timer is available at the website.
Download the client and create an account now!

The map will eventually have custom areas and spawns. Custom quests will also be added.
Note:
There isint ANY type of donation on this server. Premium is FREE for everyone. No such thing as "golden account" or anything like it will exist.

Server information
--------------------------------------
PvP
* PvP is ON for all players at ANY level.
* 4 kills for redskull
* 10 kills for 3 days banishment
Experience rates
1-30 = 50x
31-50 = 30x
51-80 = 20x
81-100 = 15x
100-999 = 10x
Skill and magic-rate
* 20x skill
* 15x mag
* 2x loot
Features
* UH, furniture traps
* 7.4 formulas for spells & runes
* Books and lore
* 360+ NPC's
* Adori blank available for 100mana (subject to change)
* Backpack of blanks, manas and life fluids will be purchasable from any magic shop
* Djinn will be available at Thais on launch
* Trainers portal available in thais dp
Host info
* Will is hosted on dedicated server running Linux in France.
* Thanks to DDG's hosting service!
Some screenshots:
traps.png

sweaty.png

rope.png

books.png

Hope to see you there when the time comes.
Regards.
Tony

Last edited:
Nothing is written in stone, if it turns out its to high it can be changed at any time.

it was his acc to give positive replies but he forgot which acc he was on xD
Lillerik is on my staff team, it's not me. And he is right, it's not set in stone. I can change the magic-rates if that's what the players want.
I want this to be a fun server like the oldschool servers used to be when 7.6~ was the latest client out there. Me and many others played open tibia to get away from the pain that comes in real tibia, ex change gold, buying spells, slow exp, mag, skill and doing djinn quests and all that. This is as said in the thread, a semi-serious server, for fun. Not pain.

Thanks for the criticism. Keep it coming :)

Special things are to come. We are constantly discussing new interesting things to implement. Right now much isin't custom, but as we wanted to launch asap we decided to do it now and add stuff in the upcoming days :) Please tell us what you would like to see to make it more interesting for the majority of you.

regards,
Tony

Special things are to come. We are constantly discussing new interesting things to implement. Right now much isin't custom, but as we wanted to launch asap we decided to do it now and add stuff in the upcoming days :) Please tell us what you would like to see to make it more interesting for the majority of you.

regards,
Tony
if you run a real map ur just limiting yourself. now all you can offer is either 1) no bugs (but realots is opening ..) or 2) stable host/no lag (but realots is opening ..)

if you run a real map ur just limiting yourself. now all you can offer is either 1) no bugs (but realots is opening ..) or 2) stable host/no lag (but realots is opening ..)
Making a whole new map from scratch would just take too much time, and I aint that good of a mapper either. Comparing to realOTS isin't fair either as I'm not striving to be a real tibia replica. This is a highrate 7.4 not cipsoft like 7.72 like realOTS :)

I don't understand why ppl complain... TC has mentioned in the beginning that it will be fun server. If you wan't to kill bugs/trolls for hours just wait for realots. I hope that this server will bring wars and pvp challenge rather than slow and boring exp.

I'd try it was running a unique custom map tbh, you seem to have knowledge just wish you'd risk going the custom route.

There are no real wars or challenges when all of your exp/money was earned in less than 3 days. Grow up.
not only that but when it comes to highrate 7.72/7.4 isn't much different, and there's always Fribben's OT which is, no offense, much more reliable

should definitely atleast try the custom route, see what you can do. opening an OT so close to realots launch is suicide since realots is basically going to put all other oldschool out of business, except tibianic but even then it'll take quite a hit if realots does well

i can even give you a base for a custom map which has a decent amount mapped out, if you decide to go custom

Fribbens highrate is 7.72 and Tibianic and realOTS are lowrate. But yeah, I've wanted a nice custom map but it's a lot of work. Also, I don't know how big the playerbase would be for 7.4 custom maps. Got a lot of thinking to do about this. Thinking about adding some sick nice oldschool map parts, no telling yet doh. Still considering my options :)

Thanks for the offer, will think about it for sure :)

Back