• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Imperion 7.4 (HR) OFFLINE

I'm sorry about the downtime, the server is crashing for an unknown reason as of now. We are investigating the issue and I've removed some stuff that've been causing errors. Also serversave time decreased so it will be very short rollback if any. We are working on it so please be patient.

Server have been online for 19 hours straight now, hopefuly the crashes are over. Come join us!

Launch was a bit hasty, I agree. So I could have planned it a little bit better. Got nothing to do? Come here and bring your friends!

As I said, if you got any criticism or suggestion, please tell me. I listen to my players and I do what I can to make everyone happy :)

Edit: Forums have been added. No email verification is needed. imperion-rpg.com/forums

Last edited:
LOL in France someone is going to make some ot server :O Love it if it will be 8.6 + :p va-sy xd
If you're talking about this server, it was only hosted in France, I am not french. hehe x)

Nice i was looking forward 7.4! I hope host in France dont give lags at all.

Will be donations or not?

Guys, guys, you have misunderstood this. The server used to be online in the past, but not anymore and I do not intend to put it online again x) Sorry about that.

I don't understand why ppl complain... TC has mentioned in the beginning that it will be fun server. If you wan't to kill bugs/trolls for hours just wait for realots. I hope that this server will bring wars and pvp challenge rather than slow and boring exp.

Comeing All guys XAnteria.net -tibia 8.60 verygood evo new map! free doanted SEt!! For You.!

Back