• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

so since i didnt screenshot my items i dont get shit back? :(
You do get your stuff back, seems like we cant get it to import player data into mysql so we will have to give things back manually. You just have to remember which armor you have, and if it turns out this does not solve our problem we still have the old database.

You do get your stuff back, seems like we cant get it to import player data into mysql so we will have to give things back manually. You just have to remember which armor you have, and if it turns out this does not solve our problem we still have the old database.
I'd recommend checking the old database for people without screenshots, otherwise people could just lie :p

If you see the server going on and off... it is because we are testing stuff atm trying to get this whole thing situated. Thank you for the patience you cute fucks

~Update~ getting closer to a solution... a lot more complicated then we expected due to the server needing to be recompiled to x64 to support MySQL

Last edited:
maybe i get some prestiges b4 all legends back to bot+killing others on spawn

its just hard to exp i sterted play yesterday if i ask for help with quest no1 answer when i comming to spawn i see legend spamming legend rage so i taking other side of spawn but when some1 see other person hunting he comming and killing me + kids who comming on spawn and trying to kill all to get free spawn... thats just sad:(

Can you guys just give us an info about when is it gonna be on ? Tell us 1 h or 3 h or whatever it is , so we dont have to just wait on it and check posts every fucking minute

its just hard to exp i sterted play yesterday if i ask for help with quest no1 answer when i comming to spawn i see legend spamming legend rage so i taking other side of spawn but when some1 see other person hunting he comming and killing me + kids who comming on spawn and trying to kill all to get free spawn... thats just sad:(
Well if someone pk's you please tell us whos abusing and us high levels will try to wipe them out ;)

Can you guys just give us an info about when is it gonna be on ? Tell us 1 h or 3 h or whatever it is , so we dont have to just wait on it and check posts every fucking minute
It's unsure to say, switching the database is no easy task and just be patient and wait, I'm sure they will post information here when they can. they know you're all eager to play again but they are working their hardest to make sure everything is resolved once and for all :)

Well if someone pk's you please tell us whos abusing and us high levels will try to wipe them out ;)

so "mr v.." dont remember rest bot swat so i took south of spawn and allways when he see me he just stop bot run south and just killing me xd

MR voltaz is a retard , just find other spawn :p

Also , my point is , if they would say "server will back online in 8hours , and even theye complate their task , they just keep testing till that time ,it would be much better , we all could take care our own shit instead of wait till it open