• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

there is like 7-8 swat spawn but ppls cant put bot to take 1 side? there can exp 3 ppls at same time with same results but kids kile this mr voltaz dont understund it

We hunted in a place with 4 players , and to be honest , it was just %10 slower , maybe even same , it just about good scripting

We hunted in a place with 4 players , and to be honest , it was just %10 slower , maybe even same , it just about good scripting

yea but kids dont understund it... i dont have items/weps so i just run to other way w/o targeting on and spam spell and run back so more ppls can exp... but why share spawn better kill new players coz they started play a days before us

so "mr v.." dont remember rest bot swat so i took south of spawn and allways when he see me he just stop bot run south and just killing me xd
when ever i exp next to mr.v he doesnt kill me you cant be a bitch and just talk to a guy and he will work with you thats what i did and we both exped on same spawn

Im going to talk to flash about making it so some of those spawns cant be accessed by High promotions for when newer players come and are trying to prestige they dont get instantly 1 shot. What you guys think about that?

Kenia and Baretta i no like when someone go to my resp and please no insult me
where its call its ur spawn and dont tell me u dont kill other players when u come to spawn and see some low pr players hunting-.-

it is not about ur spawn , i have my own , im not coming yours anyway , but still , i know you acting like a bitch who come and dont touch u at all so , just shut it and dont fucking lie about that

Im going to talk to flash about making it so some of those spawns cant be accessed by High promotions for when newer players come and are trying to prestige they dont get instantly 1 shot. What you guys think about that?
thats why their are huskys snakes lents, no one ever takes those spawn they are always open and if you cant handle getting killed just go exp on lent obama, any other but i like how it is now tbh

I estimate that it could be worst case scenario a couple more hours We would have never forseen that the problem was actually based on something we'd done wrong a very long time ago. Good thing It was discovered now than 2 years ahead of time. To all the waiting that may occour you should know that the OT is being kept down for your own good.

The updates May be a bit delayed but as soon as we've got this problem off our hands im going to continue on the updates. A couple more hours and then you can enjoy having no lagg whatsoever. There atleast shouldn't be anymore stuff that can cause it.

swats are just the best spawn to exp low dmg high exp so that will be ppls like legend gonna exp faster when others cant acces to or in other reason others will exp faster and legends cant acces so they wont have place to exp so more spawn would be better or non pvp on spawn....

thats why their are huskys snakes lents, no one ever takes those spawn they are always open and if you cant handle getting killed just go exp on lent obama, any other but i like how it is now tbh
maybe ppls would hunt this spawn when it will be like on swat fast exp/spawn just prestige every 10 sec...

maybe ppls would hunt this spawn when it will be like on swat fast exp/spawn just prestige every 10 sec...
well yea but if you wanna exp on swats the chances are really high of getting killed cause everyone wants to exp there but thats the chance you goto take

unless you dont like getting killed u always got less exp but empty spots

Once we've got the server switched over to MySQL instead of Sqlite the server will run faster and you wouldn't even notice any kind of lagg when having 50 people on. Its going to be a good feeling, i tell ya.
i really hope so and that would be really great if it runs with out any problems