• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

yjzzsmnbeeppzpajandbajwrgqynlgynzguzjsceagaisemjlhgimrhomhsboaqygcqsvbahlybtjozcdocdapbhzfmbaaqaqbbp

rly we have to die 300 times and run it for 2h and u helping others gg

yjzzsmnbeeppzpajandbajwrgqynlgynzguzjsceagaisemjlhgimrhomhsboaqygcqsvbahlybtjozcdocdapbhzfmbaaqaqbbp

rly we have to die 300 times and run it for 2h and u helping others gg
Hello :)

Did I not help you aswell? I nerfed the bosses so that you were able to kill it. I find it only fair that if I help you aswell, i can help others?

Hello :)

Did I not help you aswell? I nerfed the bosses so that you were able to kill it. I find it only fair that if I help you aswell, i can help others?

hmm we was testing bosses and u only repaired ur foult with prestige rage when monsters was healing and here u blocking for them that stoner cant die anyway devil is bitch hes abusing his gm and u still didnt made anything with it so isint it favoritism and boss still had same ammont of hp like when we killed it so u shouldnt making any other shits like blocking monsters...

Last edited:
so the server quest are unbalanced or the GM plays favoritism? Does he clear quest for everyone? Makes sense why this server has failed so miserably. Obviously the admin doesn't listen, stuff doesn't work, its imbalanced, and with this well... makes me wonder if it really maxed out to a low pop of 64 people or if that was people running MC's...

Tomorrow theres gonna be a huge update everyone! :-D
Possibly even a crash fix? Read todays patch on our website

Server is starting up now, having couple errors with the compiling so will have to re-compile and find what the bug is. Still in 32 bit, but will switch :)

Today the server will go up/down often due to trying to make it work in 64 bit :) So please have some patience today, thanks.

Server is online now. Will be working on this later today again

ok click where it says create account and oddly enough it never works.. every other OT ive tried in the past few days has worked.. theirs doesn't... and its weird I say the game has issues and they deny it.. then RIGHT AFTER people are talking about connection issues.. not a week after.. not a few days.. but like RIGHT AFTER... so guess its not "just my connection issues" lol.

If your server aint ready it aint ready. Don't try to BS around and release it prematurely cause that can lose you a lot of players... the ones that test their server and get it right.. well they end up with 100+ players the first week... your max is 62? And I know your gonna say it cause you said it already. "our game is perfect, everything is perfect-you have connection issues"

right?

Well I been here a few days, haven't even seen the site and only link is on the first post - don't work so after spending DAYS trying to view what could have been a cool game, I have to give up on it. I liked the idea of custom vocations tho which is why I was checking it out