• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

ok click where it says create account and oddly enough it never works.. every other OT ive tried in the past few days has worked.. theirs doesn't... and its weird I say the game has issues and they deny it.. then RIGHT AFTER people are talking about connection issues.. not a week after.. not a few days.. but like RIGHT AFTER... so guess its not "just my connection issues" lol.

If your server aint ready it aint ready. Don't try to BS around and release it prematurely cause that can lose you a lot of players... the ones that test their server and get it right.. well they end up with 100+ players the first week... your max is 62? And I know your gonna say it cause you said it already. "our game is perfect, everything is perfect-you have connection issues"

right?

Well I been here a few days, haven't even seen the site and only link is on the first post - don't work so after spending DAYS trying to view what could have been a cool game, I have to give up on it. I liked the idea of custom vocations tho which is why I was checking it out
are you retarded? theres a difference between server being down / crashing and you not being able to even reach the server/use the website, stop using a shitty isp for 2$ a month

Are you retarded? < lol I can ask that too you know.. except I know its true. I mean your defending a game which is having issues. Maybe you are staff, who knows. But read this thread.. you see where it has crashed and people have complained... I guess they are retarded as well right? But they are on the game it seems.. Are you saying the community you play with is retarded? that is quite offensive to say that the people on this server are retarded..

Are you retarded? < lol I can ask that too you know.. except I know its true. I mean your defending a game which is having issues. Maybe you are staff, who knows. But read this thread.. you see where it has crashed and people have complained... I guess they are retarded as well right? But they are on the game it seems.. Are you saying the community you play with is retarded? that is quite offensive to say that the people on this server are retarded..
i dont even play this server anymore, and i never denied that it has had bad performance
but your problems are completely unrelated to every single issue people have brought forward in this thread, but you clearly can't seem to realize that

like I said, read the first post.. you see this:
~Login information~
IP: Insanityot.hopto.org
Client: 8.6
Port: 7171

You click on the blue Create Account and it takes you to >> http://insanityot.hopto.org/register.php <<
Which is not in access. And its not just me- my team cant get on either. We all live in different parts of the world, and that site didn't work for ANY of us. Weird huh? 4-5 people not being able to get on? Doesn't matter anymore. We deemed it a failed project and moved on to spiderOT... imagine that it works! OMG and shadowcores too? How is this possible? These other OT's are working great and this failed crap is maxed out at 64 players.. AND LESS NOW from what I saw.

Oh and just so you know games get different problem.. do you always get mad when someone announces a new one? Lol good luck in going anywhere.

There is nothing wrong with that link on the hosts end, but the problem is rather on your isps end. Even though the problem is with you and your friends ISPs, you come here and complain that you can't connect, and insist that it is because that this servers has had some performance problems / crashes?

If you were 5 people and neither of you could access it, odds are your traffic is routed in the same path somewhere causing the issue. You should've checked with your ISP for technical problems before complaining that you can't access it, when the webserver is clearly functional.

Why do you even compare that you cant connect to this ot, with spiderot/shadowcores? They are located at different hosts, which means your traffic is routed a different way, which most likely means you will not be routed somewhere with a faulty cable or node.

Everyone likes constructive criticism, because it helps you improve, but you didn't provide that, you just came here and talked shit.

If you're going to complain about something, make sure the problem isn't on your end.

like I said, read the first post.. you see this:
~Login information~
IP: Insanityot.hopto.org
Client: 8.6
Port: 7171

You click on the blue Create Account and it takes you to >> http://insanityot.hopto.org/register.php <<
Which is not in access. And its not just me- my team cant get on either. We all live in different parts of the world, and that site didn't work for ANY of us. Weird huh? 4-5 people not being able to get on? Doesn't matter anymore. We deemed it a failed project and moved on to spiderOT... imagine that it works! OMG and shadowcores too? How is this possible? These other OT's are working great and this failed crap is maxed out at 64 players.. AND LESS NOW from what I saw.

Oh and just so you know games get different problem.. do you always get mad when someone announces a new one? Lol good luck in going anywhere.
First off, I abstained from even commenting due to I can smell a terrible troll 10 miles away.
So lets imagine for a second that you're not trolling, or having no intentions whatsoever to try and recommend others from not playing due to your very own selfish nature you're saying that instead of just hitting me up with a private message about this issue which like literally one person before you have had the same issue you'd rather go on the forum thread and bash it? Now that my friend is a new low, even for you.
If you private messaged me I could help you out with this but instead you'd rather come here and complain because your isp is having major issues.
Now, I can help you out but I have no interest in doing so if you're gonna keep this all tough guy act up.

Oh, I forgot to mention. This OT is as successful as its ever been and once I get this compiling into 64 bit done there will be no more crashes or no lagg of any kind.

So are you gonna keep this tough guy act up, or do you actually want me to help you out? If you reply to this comment with a 10 sentences long comment over how shit my OT is or how much of a terrible person I am, I will just continue to ignore your posts :)

Last edited:
So let me understand what your saying.. you saw me post while working on your server. You wanted me to respond so we could converse while you were working on your server. You say you could have fixed this days ago and not let it drag on this long but you were ignoring me... and working on your server. And now im selfish for not msg'ing you and taking your time while you were working on your server. Do I have all that correct? That you saw the issue and knew how to fix it but remained silent disregarding me and then getting upset that I didn't take your time in the first place to fix the issue while you were trying to upgrade your server...

Is this how you handle everything? Lets apply your logic from this problem to a possible problem in the game..Someone finds a bug or something on your server.. like lets say I figure out how to dupe items.. I try and report it on the help channel. You are going to see the post and ignore it and let me do it for days showing everyone while letting everyone see me spam help chat. Then after about 3 days of duping and spamming help your going to get mad and say I should have pm'd you in the first place and you knew all about it and say "if you mention it again I wont fix this bug"..

1) Fix your server. Its busted.
2) Fix your smug attitude. Admin that cant help anyone aint worth much as admin. And refusing to out of pride is just stupid.

Oh and Zothion, nothing is "wrong" with my connection as I have been able to log on many of the other servers with no issues at all. So if 99 work... and 1 doesn't.. I doubt the 99 are wrong. But its nice you and your "Team" are saying all these other servers are screwed up and yours is the ONLY one doing it right..

So let me understand what your saying.. you saw me post while working on your server. You wanted me to respond so we could converse while you were working on your server. You say you could have fixed this days ago and not let it drag on this long but you were ignoring me... and working on your server. And now im selfish for not msg'ing you and taking your time while you were working on your server. Do I have all that correct? That you saw the issue and knew how to fix it but remained silent disregarding me and then getting upset that I didn't take your time in the first place to fix the issue while you were trying to upgrade your server...

Is this how you handle everything? Lets apply your logic from this problem to a possible problem in the game..Someone finds a bug or something on your server.. like lets say I figure out how to dupe items.. I try and report it on the help channel. You are going to see the post and ignore it and let me do it for days showing everyone while letting everyone see me spam help chat. Then after about 3 days of duping and spamming help your going to get mad and say I should have pm'd you in the first place and you knew all about it and say "if you mention it again I wont fix this bug"..

2) Fix your smug attitude. Admin that cant help anyone aint worth much as admin. And refusing to out of pride is just stupid.

Oh and Zothion, nothing is "wrong" with my connection as I have been able to log on many of the other servers with no issues at all. So if 99 work... and 1 doesn't.. I doubt the 99 are wrong. But its nice you and your "Team" are saying all these other servers are screwed up and yours is the ONLY one doing it right..
Please, if you don't understand routing or how data travels between you and the server, don't talk...
Just because you can connect to every other server except this, doesn't mean it's impossible for the problem to be with your ISP.
For example, when you connect to this server data towards the server through many different nodes (cable ends, they forward your data onto next cable). The last node when you connect to a server, is most likely the only node that can send data to the host, which means every single player goes through that last node, which ill call node 1. For example, node 1 and the server may be in france. When a person from north of france tries to connect, he will connect via the north cable to node 1, if you're south of it you will connect via the south cable, or if you're from the usa, you will connect from the west (via trans atlantic cable and some more nodes). What this means, is that if the cable connect south of france to node 1 gets cut, noone from there can access node 1 anymore. The people in the us and north of france has no problems connecting to it at all.

What happened for you and your friends is that somewhere along the way, you all pass through 1 specific node that had a problem, which means that none of you can get past that to the server. But you can all still connect to every other server because they aren't at the same host, which means you might not travel through that specific node, so the problem won't be there.

If you have trouble connecting to something, do a traceroute to your destination, and check where it stops. Make your friends with the same problem do it aswell. Most likely the node where you all stop getting signals back will be the same for all of you, or some of you. (some nodes do not ping back, but still sends your information past it, so certain nodes may seem like they're unresponsive but you actually get replies from nodes after it, which is no error. The problem is if nothing replies back.)

Google internet routing and educate yourself, thanks.

Well I am USA, 2 are Netherlands, and then the other I believe she is from france. Lol so if French and USA have no problems as you say then the problem is with your server. I am glad you defeated yourself with your own argument. So how educated are you?

Well I am USA, 2 are Netherlands, and then the other I believe she is from france. Lol so if French and USA have no problems as you say then the problem is with your server. I am glad you defeated yourself with your own argument. So how educated are you?
We all connect fine. So idk what your issue is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Routing
https://www.awsarchitectureblog.com/2014/12/internet-routing.html
http://images.lmgtfy.com/?q=internet+routing
read and watch some of that, then come back and talk

i specifically stated that it was an example, why do you act like my example was exactly how it worked in this case?
accept the fact that if other people than you guys can actually access the server, there is no problem whatsoever on the hosts end, but rather with the routing

I think you should pull your head out your ass and quit being an entitled asshole, specially when you're clearly in the wrong.
Either you're a huge troll(hopefully this is the case) or you have a ton of severely damaged brain cells.
Now, I've been following this, and every time you posted a link that's "not working" I've had no trouble viewing these pages nor connecting to the server during that time(and it seems like I'm not the only one).
Perhaps I should add that I used proxies from usa, canada, sweden, netherlands, france, germany, lithuania, brazil, australia, even hong kong & japan(slow af tho) and had no troubles connecting?
Btw don't put words in other peoples mouths such as:
But its nice you and your "Team" are saying all these other servers are screwed up and yours is the ONLY one doing it right.
nobody other than you has said anything about other ots doing something wrong.

Lastly I've got serious trust issues when it comes to trolls on the internet, so yeah I think you made up the whole "my team from different parts of the world" part just to make it seem like you're less in the wrong so you can continue your trolling.
Unless imaginary friends count of course.

@Cade most likely last sentence yeah, there would almost never be issues like that for people that spread (unless theres a huge problem, in which case many many more would notice=

Now im not sure if you realize that you're in the wrong here.

First off, you're the one that has the worst attitude in this entire thread. Not me. You should rather just leave, cause I gave you a chance. I would help you out but now I wont, you are no longer welcome, you and your imaginary team of friends all across the world. Tho this still means you can join, I won't be holding a grudge cause im not 5 years old. I just won't be helping you solve your issue with that high horse attitude of yours. Good bye, please go to another thread and abstain from ever posting in one of mine again cause you'll be nothing but in the wrong on this one. Ive been on this forum enough time to know when I smell a troll and let me tell ya, you are one of these trolls that i can smell 10 miles away as mentioned above. Now I'm expecting a 20 sentences long reply from you where you try to act like a smartass but your really not.

So your saying you were wrong and people in other regions are also having connection issues? I mean which is it? First you are saying they don't, now you are saying it was an example and not a true statement. And others have noticed. The destination guy or whatever even said its happened before. So I guess its not an isolated incident. And Cade if you learn to read you can see what they say its in their comments.

I know its hard but reading and interpretation is a difficult task. Think of it this way. You go and taste 10 cookies. Then you say "well at least this one taste good". You aren't saying the others taste bad. Those words never left your mouth huh? But that's what you mean. I know the concept might hurt your brain. Take Advil for headaches and Midol for cramps

Tonight is gonna be a huge update again guys! :)

Will be expanding the 2nd part of the quest room by a lot with atleast 5 or 6 new exciting quests and one daily quest aswell!
Introducing a new boss aswell named "Salty" which drops new weapons. You'll need potions filled with water to wash away the saltiness from the boss so that you're able to damage him :)
Going to be releasing patch notes on the website soon over whats done.

So your saying you were wrong and people in other regions are also having connection issues? I mean which is it? First you are saying they don't, now you are saying it was an example and not a true statement. And others have noticed. The destination guy or whatever even said its happened before. So I guess its not an isolated incident. And Cade if you learn to read you can see what they say its in their comments.

I know its hard but reading and interpretation is a difficult task. Think of it this way. You go and taste 10 cookies. Then you say "well at least this one taste good". You aren't saying the others taste bad. Those words never left your mouth huh? But that's what you mean. I know the concept might hurt your brain. Take Advil for headaches and Midol for cramps
You really need to know when to stop talking, you're one of the most ignorant assholes I have ever seen on here. You are clearly the ONLY one with connection issues to the website, it works perfectly fine for me and everyone else (otherwise how would people have created accounts & characters to play the server in the first place, and still see new ones everyday?)
The lag on the server itself is due to the server running in 32bit instead of 64bit, which Flash is working on.
It's not his fault for being told that the exe was 64bit, he didn't feel the need to test if it was because he trusted the person that did it initially.
You're sitting here talking shit about stuff that's clearly on your end.
I'm sure the majority of players understand that Flash is working on fixing the lag as soon as possible, because even he doesn't like restarting the server after every crash.
You need to get your shit together and stop refusing to believe that problems are on your end.
You're a moron, leave this thread.
Go work on your Pokemon OT with your "team" that will get ~10 players if you're lucky.