• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

Hey Look its a Flamingo
v8Nb4IW.jpg

server turned to right abusing little kiddies getting staff and don't know what they doing giving away prestiges promotions fuck that what Flash[ONLY GREEDY FOR MONEY NOTHING ELSE] + all those prestiges bullshit because of all those people are 100k prestige so thats all friends of admins and they haven't paid shit then he tells others to pay so gl with ur server . SECOND DALLAS FROM INFERNAL OT ONLY GREEDY FOR MONEY NOTHING ELSE

server turned to right abusing little kiddies getting staff and don't know what they doing giving away prestiges promotions fuck that what Flash[ONLY GREEDY FOR MONEY NOTHING ELSE] + all those prestiges bullshit because of all those people are 100k prestige so thats all friends of admins and they haven't paid shit then he tells others to pay so gl with ur server . SECOND DALLAS FROM INFERNAL OT ONLY GREEDY FOR MONEY NOTHING ELSE
Nothing but terrible news about this server.. I feel sorry for the owner yet don't because he allowed it but pays monthly for them to do it..

I haven't seen anyone give away free promos and I certainly would not do it myself, when I look at your guys' posts, all I see is you crying about shit on 90% of your posts in this thread.
Please, take a moment to actually think about what the word "abuse" really means.

Nothing but terrible news about this server.. I feel sorry for the owner yet don't because he allowed it but pays monthly for them to do it..
yet you haven't played here... nor even attempted to.... Logged in and talked shit instantly before you even leveled ONCE

I managed to actually make it to an angel or something like that before being teleported around on my main to each end for the "Deathbringer" promotion.. I gave the server a chance and Liked it before I was given everything.
Which luckily enough for that CM I won't give their name out because i'd like to see the owner actually figure it out for himself. I noticed hes a god now though.. smh.

Not to mention it's a Buddy system here if I wasn't clear earlier with the entire black hit situation.. If you kiss the right kinda ass then You get broken status and claim whatever you want.. Before giving my opinion as such I was teleported to each end of every quest int he servers current status and given prestige's as a friendly gesture of the GMs on this OT

5 minutes into this server and your here... As they claim it Helps the server..
c75NDKs.jpg

r6Qee49.jpg
1st screenshot) Having fun for a screenshot, flamingos were deleted within 5~ minutes
2nd screenshot) Botcheck, making sure players can't use bot to run back to their spawn, as that is what the botcheck is supposed to to (stop people from afk botting)
Quit talking shit about the OT when you have no idea what's going on.

I managed to actually make it to an angel or something like that before being teleported around on my main to each end for the "Deathbringer" promotion.. I gave the server a chance and Liked it before I was given everything.
Which luckily enough for that CM I won't give their name out because i'd like to see the owner actually figure it out for himself. I noticed hes a god now though.. smh.
as u were on a level 8..... hmm

You're only talking about 1 of the staff, and making assumptions for the staff as a whole because of Devil Knight. Which is extremely dumb.

i doo i am on it 24/7 and i can see all that abuse kiddos thats why the server is loosing on players and popularity

all of the staff how much u paid to get god pulse and Crixus and Penis they prob paid around 100 $ to get staff as they never been on the server before and helped

i doo i am on it 24/7 and i can see all that abuse kiddos thats why the server is loosing on players and popularity
and who are you? and hmmm the funny thing is that the server has actually stayed at the same amount of people for the past like month.... you are talking out your ass

I've seen the past couple days we've had 30-40 people online, so don't say that the server is losing players/popularity.
Also you aren't specifying what the "abuse" is, stop talking about that if you aren't going to say. Also what is your character name? You're on "24/7"

all of the staff how much u paid to get god pulse and Crixus and Penis they prob paid around 100 $ to get staff as they never been on the server before and helped
I'm Pulse, I did not pay for staff, neither did Crixus or Penis. I was admin last era and I do help people. Get out of here, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

As I stated before, there is NO need for such an obnoxious "bot check" you simply need 1 door and a bunch of bots well be defected and delt with, And you actually assume i'd use my actual account or my actual player to take these? I'm posting these reviews in order for change, I follow this thread as well as many others iv helped with my reviews and still manage to hop on from time to time to play those other servers once an admin sees my posts and betters his server.. and yea. Cats outa the bag with the teleports to each end yes CM Devil was the one who did that but with that flamingo screenshot basically posts the rest of you in a nutshell. You're either obnoxiously spawning something, Giving players items or just killing in the Protected zone.. It's ridiculous and i'm dumb for giving other members a heads up. exactly why it's a 4 1/2 / 10, Everyones dumb but the staff here when the owner Actually ever gets on.

30-40 players yet 30-35 are continuously botting.

There is no community here.

im not gonna say anything about the gms or shit, but the way they "bot check" is honestly retarded, considering its 8.6 and there are very simple options to stop bots from going back to spawns, without making retarded mazes...
spawning in doors to stop bots from walking back works one time per path you create, since people just map them with cavebot..

and @Suic 1 door wont do anything, easy to path bot through it... but its also easy to path through many doors

As I stated before, there is NO need for such an obnoxious "bot check" you simply need 1 door and a bunch of bots well be defected and delt with, And you actually assume i'd use my actual account or my actual player to take these? I'm posting these reviews in order for change, I follow this thread as well as many others iv helped with my reviews and still manage to hop on from time to time to play those other servers once an admin sees my posts and betters his server.. and yea. Cats outa the bag with the teleports to each end yes CM Devil was the one who did that but with that flamingo screenshot basically posts the rest of you in a nutshell. You're either obnoxiously spawning something, Giving players items or just killing in the Protected zone.. It's ridiculous and i'm dumb for giving other members a heads up. exactly why it's a 4 1/2 / 10, Everyones dumb but the staff here when the owner Actually ever gets on.
You are ridiculously dumb. Talking shit about a server on a thread isn't making anything better, it is not constructive criticism. I'd like to address a few things.
1) "Obnoxiously spawning something"
Only reason i've seen us spawn shit is if someone asked to test if they could test a pirate master or something.
2) "Giving players items"
Lol no.
3) "Killing in the protected zone"
You can't even damage players in protection zone, Admins do not have /attr.
We can keep doing this and I can keep proving you wrong, or you could stop talking out of your ass and leave.

I do bot checks because Flash hasn't gotten the server compiled to 64bit yet, so 32bit can't handle 30~ players spamming spells.
Botcheck helps the lag and I do it when people complain or when I can barely move.