• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

You can really only speak for yourself when you talk about the staff, I've been on this server for quite abit. devil and longhits (who've got nothing but promotions for their terrible deeds) have given me plenty as it is.

And explain your broken players?

SERVER IS CORRUPTED BUNCH OF KIDS END OF STORY IT LAGS 24/7 HE GETS PAID A LOT FROM PEOPLE BUYING SHIT OFF HIM BUT HE CAN AFFORD TO CHANGE HOSTS FOR BETTER AHA JOKE

You can really only speak for yourself when you talk about the staff, I've been on this server for quite abit. devil and longhits (who've got nothing but promotions for their terrible deeds) have given me plenty as it is.

And explain your broken players?
Exactly what I've said before, you're only talking about devil and longhits which are the only abusive staff.
My character (Vulcan) was to fuck around with, I don't play it at all anymore so it doesn't hurt anyone. Flash knows I messed with it and doesn't care because it isn't hurting anyone. I don't know anyone else that has a broken character, so please inform me of who is broken.

SERVER IS CORRUPTED BUNCH OF KIDS END OF STORY IT LAGS 24/7 HE GETS PAID A LOT FROM PEOPLE BUYING SHIT OFF HIM BUT HE CAN AFFORD TO CHANGE HOSTS FOR BETTER AHA JOKE
As I explained before, the server is 32bit so there isn't enough memory allocated to the server so it lags when theres 30~ people spamming spells and a bunch of effects going off at once. Host isn't the problem.

I wouldn't go as far as to say they're MC accounts but just good friends with each other.. Hence the Buddy system I mentioned earlier.

I wouldn't go as far as to say they're MC accounts but just good friends with each other.. Hence the Buddy system I mentioned earlier.
"Buddy System"
I had a good laugh.
You're still talking about Devil or Longhits i'm assuming. Which doesn't represent the staff as a whole.

server turned to right abusing little kiddies getting staff and don't know what they doing giving away prestiges promotions fuck that what Flash[ONLY GREEDY FOR MONEY NOTHING ELSE] + all those prestiges bullshit because of all those people are 100k prestige so thats all friends of admins and they haven't paid shit then he tells others to pay so gl with ur server . SECOND DALLAS FROM INFERNAL OT ONLY GREEDY FOR MONEY NOTHING ELSE
I couldn't care less about the money. I have my own income IRL and the money from the server is spent on the hosting for the server. I can't get online 24/7, its why we have staff so that it wont be necessary for me to be online 14 hours a day.

I couldn't care less about the money. I have my own income IRL and the money from the server is spent on the hosting for the server. I can't get online 24/7, its why we have staff so that it wont be necessary for me to be online 14 hours a day.
Is the 17/05 update working now?

Exactly what I've said before, you're only talking about devil and longhits which are the only abusive staff.
My character (Vulcan) was to fuck around with, I don't play it at all anymore so it doesn't hurt anyone. Flash knows I messed with it and doesn't care because it isn't hurting anyone. I don't know anyone else that has a broken character, so please inform me of who is broken.
You are like... super professional and shit xd.

(And yes, I played the server, NOT recommended).

"Buddy System"
I had a good laugh.
You're still talking about Devil or Longhits i'm assuming. Which doesn't represent the staff as a whole.

Actually it does.

Bai~

im not a abuseive staff you havent saw abuseive yet from me.

You literally threw free celestial bush spawns out to the people that asked for them and got yelled at for it lmao.

that aint abusive i just got warn by flash to not do it and it was just excessive spawning

Last edited: