• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

I dont study on any president just hear small speeches like trump I dont like him already anyways.
trump is gonna make america great again, if you dont want to make america great again have fun keeping america bad

I cant say much about trump since he is not president yet till he in there for a year maybe I might say more but atm I cant say much.

Hello everyone!
People are probably wondering why I havent been online and why I havent yet done the update that I've promised to have out the 17th may night to 18th.
Well the simple fact is because after doing 3 updates a week ive burnt myself out. I will be doing updates, but keep in mind im also as much of a human being as you are.
This should give the lower level people a good chance to catch up to the highest levels on the server aswell. I'll probably start working on updates again tomorrow and im putting the updates on hold till the 21st atleast, sorry for this.