• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

what are you lads up to, to kill the time?
PS4 :D

btw i try going on the server and lol
ghZnVhs.png

Trying to figure out how to clear my sore throat (I hate spring only because of pollen)
drink water with salt but not really drink just like you would be using a mouth wash it always help me and no its not a joke or a prank look it up

drink water with salt but not really drink just like you would be using a mouth wash it always help me and no its not a joke or a prank look it up
Ik what you mean but ive been drinking plain water before I saw this the whole time ahaha xD
Thx tho

The guys from the mindcrack server or other minecraft guys? I used to watch like Vintage Beef and Guude and shit xD
Uhm, UHC 1.9 with bdubs,sidearms,speedy, and all them. The crew craft group and some randoms, and yeah im watching a series with etho, vintage and pause doing some like adventure map.