• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

Adding anti-debug spells to hunt with. With you get a freezing lag I think those 3 action spells were causing you to debug. Same has been happening to us to tho
What do you mean? anti debug spells is there a way to prevent the constant debugs? :p because i used to be able to use legend rage for as many hours as i was botting but now its just debug every minute lol

Change the ip to: Insanecrashed&backupsot.hopto.org
This crash wasn't expected. You should start relogging once in a while as it saves your character when you do. I can't be held accountable for everytime it crashes as its totally unexpected when it does. Try to keep it as an habit to relog once in a while

Few days ago I lost all my depot items on both chars - will I get them back or no?
Also few containers (sets items) dont grant any stats at all.
Summon grade 10 and some other spells don't work on assassin.

Other than that everything is working for me.
Cheers.

I don't know what's going on... sometimes I can join the server but other times I can't...
It could be a problem with my gateway or something, because today I finally was able to join from school.....
If anyone knows what i can do to fix this, please help me out.. I want to play something to kill time and fun.
PS: I can join any other server, but not this one.

And his DED
cpD6e_u.png
vqfNlkP.png
demARFF.png
4zQFv1.png
-pIxPEF.png

:( that really sucks cause it making botting impossible, Though i shouldnt complain about not being able to bot, there is no competition if i don't since people are already destroyer and almost again promoted :/
Today ill make it so assassins can use the anti-debug spell. No worries man :)