• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

I don't know what's going on... sometimes I can join the server but other times I can't...
It could be a problem with my gateway or something, because today I finally was able to join from school.....
If anyone knows what i can do to fix this, please help me out.. I want to play something to kill time and fun.
PS: I can join any other server, but not this one.
Have you tried restarting your router?
Which country do you live in? Its weird how you can't access the server.

I don't know what's going on... sometimes I can join the server but other times I can't...
It could be a problem with my gateway or something, because today I finally was able to join from school.....
If anyone knows what i can do to fix this, please help me out.. I want to play something to kill time and fun.
PS: I can join any other server, but not this one.
I've had this problem about a few weeks ago. It most likely has to do with your ISP assuming you have the same problem I did.
What I had to do was download a VPN program that would reroute my internet. The one I used was WTFast, but sadly it has a trail.

Anti debug spell still debugs.
Then you should perhaps try and lower the timer that you say the spell. Its less chance of a debug with it than any other spell, if you share spawn with someone who doesn't use it then they are going to cause you to debug :)

@Edit
@Animosity Zero Which mob is it that you hunt when you debug?

Last edited:
You can also somewhat re-route your network by entering any ip adress manually in your ipv4 settings and confirm it. You wont have internet. Now go to network settings again and select attain ip automatically.
Done :)

@Synnical

Debugs should be fixed now as I've given you the legend anti-debug spell. If debugs still occurs it may be because of the following reason;
- Theres more people in your spawn spamming spells that has a lot of effects
- You have set timer too low, try to set it to 3 seconds at first and see if debug still continues.

If none of these solutions work you need to tell me which monster it is that you are hunting cause the mobs speed can play a big part in your debugs

Just a headsup, Immortal has a 3.5% chance to drop Shiny equipment now instead of 0.5%. Immortalis is still quite difficult to drop loot but is 100% worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck that bro endless game , no pvp system , lag shits , and crashs all time , im not sure i want to play anymore