• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

Go Iriana 7.4 and fight Opikk team on blue djin
bror dont try to troll me, someone who go on 8.6 servers ..... is a fail on his life.
you dont know what oldschool is, go bot to play tibia ;)

u make a fool of urself i wonder who you

if u dont know how to play dont write here hotkey warriors leave this thread. remember to download eflbot on ethania

Ethania bot hotkeys kings, server where u can buy all shits at shop, all bots working, the fuck, your dream comes true

satisfaction-face-beer-and-nintendo-battle-begins-soon.jpg

bror dont try to troll me, someone who go on 8.6 servers ..... is a fail on his life.
you dont know what oldschool is, go bot to play tibia ;)

u make a fool of urself i wonder who you
No we're not going to ethania 8.6 xDDD, and we wont go to this piece of shit 7.4 either, why don't you 40 year old pedo get into your head 7.4 died a long time ago. When a 7.4 opens theres war for 2 weeks max and then rest of the server its only rpging and charloving, just look at medivia for example, how many charlovers are on that server.

Have fun staying in pz charloving we wont waste time on an ot that will last 2 weeks max, bye retard we will look for stronger enemy team that don't cry at everything e.g. 'WE HAVE NO PEOPLE' when u are 5 more than us and getting crushed haha :D:D:D

No we're not going to ethania 8.6 xDDD, and we wont go to this piece of shit 7.4 either, why don't you 40 year old pedo get into your head 7.4 died a long time ago. When a 7.4 opens theres war for 2 weeks max and then rest of the server its only rpging and charloving, just look at medivia for example, how many charlovers are on that server.

Have fun staying in pz charloving we wont waste time on an ot that will last 2 weeks max, bye retard we will look for stronger enemy team that don't cry at everything e.g. 'WE HAVE NO PEOPLE' when u are 5 more than us and getting crushed haha :D:D:D
Excuses excuses go practise pvp in Thais severs before you reply here, bitch.

Good joke, medivia dead? Have you seen the amount of wars there?

We were more? U were twice than us and we still fought, but when we had same amount u started to cry, just get some balls and come to play or gtfo those others ot 8.0+ where you were using elfbot also, or you think we didnt see ur ssa changer and other hotkeys.

its hard for u to understand, we dont want u here u are just boring team of charlovers

We were more? U were twice than us and we still fought, but when we had same amount u started to cry, just get some balls and come to play or gtfo those others ot 8.0+ where you were using elfbot also, or you think we didnt see ur ssa changer and other hotkeys.

Yeah I see Pendulum 12 players online nice 5v5 actions xD

Haha wtf are you on about, you got crushed on 8.0 its better not even to mention it, its embarrassing how you guys lost, and when you do win a small action by 10 frags you spam us, and then we reply back 'gratz for winning with our players that we gave you' and then suddenly you guys shut up and don't speak anymore xD.
And no we wont go this shit 7.4 give me your paypal if this server lasts longer than 2 weeks I will give 20 euros to your paypal.

Haha wtf are you on about, you got crushed on 8.0 its better not even to mention it, its embarrassing how you guys lost, and when you do win a small action by 10 frags you spam us, and then we reply back 'gratz for winning with our players that we gave you' and then suddenly you guys shut up and don't speak anymore xD.
And no we wont go this shit 7.4 give me your paypal if this server lasts longer than 2 weeks I will give 20 euros to your paypal.
better invest those 20 euros to let someone actually teach you pvp.

Who the fook is this Sorlenix, ah true, these war mongers wich have his ego so high but when they lose the cry.

I for one think that playing a game that requires skill for 2 weeks, is a lot more fun than playing bot vs bot. Best bot wins.

Who the fook is this Sorlenix, ah true, these war mongers wich have his ego so high but when they lose the cry.
You got crushed on 8.0 stop talking please, thanks :):):):)

Tbh I like how you replied with nothing relevant to my comment because you know I was speaking truth.

better invest those 20 euros to let someone actually teach you pvp.
I wont even bother replying to you in the future because your some 30 year old retard who spends his holidays on an ot that is going to last for 2 weeks, no words I can't stop laughing irl.

Back