• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

7ZesPPZ.jpg

"pump the stack , pump the stack " , AJAAJAJAJAJA..... IM IN HERE IM IN HERE!!! STOP!

HAHAHA

People that cant play this game without smashing his keyboard will stick to hotkey smashing servers.
yep thats vezivs team big mouth always but when it comes hard on hard they hide themselves on a 8.6 server. guys srsly even 5 year old kids can play hotkey tibia so stop acting big

Its saddd he going on 8.6 it means full elfbot wars hahaa i just cant stop laughing when he told me lol. anyway i don 't think we need that "noob team" only smash hotkeys they wouldnt hav e achnce here it will be many teams here anyway ... looking forwar bro

Its saddd he going on 8.6 it means full elfbot wars hahaa i just cant stop laughing when he told me lol. anyway i don 't think we need that "noob team" only smash hotkeys they wouldnt hav e achnce here it will be many teams here anyway ... looking forwar bro
Nah they whouldnt and veziv know that, thats why hes going to 8.6 with his elfbot friends XD

Back