• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

YEs but this is not medivia where i have to kill rotworms here give us easier start ify ou want more players (to GM)
find a friend or friends and make tasks
they are OP, everyone who hit the monster get task. So u can make lvl 1-50 with tasks in 1 hour
dude, learn to play?

YE U ARE PROBABLY IDIOT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PALADIN WITH 90+ LVL AND T RING RUNNING LIKE SORCERER WITH THE SAME FKING LVL WITH T RING WHAT U DONT UNDERSTAND

Last edited:
Yeah GM probably edited your character to run with slower speed. :rolleyes:

Here is a noob tutorial from back when I played.

haha ofc they ignore u

they spawn monsters in rook and after that they refresh their paypal every 5 minutes rofl and apparently forgotten their gm char password

like they did on eloth, kill their char and they threaten me with banishments actually come to me on their gm char LOL

this staff is clearly one of the most retarded ive ever seen going in a race with this RareTibia dude

So sad then, server got potential, and if they hear community could have easily 400-500 players. But well hopefully some good hoster will release a better server or medivia will reset pendulum soon.

And meanwhile GMs ignoring all msg and doesnt hearing community.
Actually I've just back from trip and started to work. Sad that GOD Help was so fucking inactive, while he should be active.
haha ofc they ignore u like they did on eloth, kill their char and they threaten me with banishments actually come to me on their gm char LOL
Can you prove that situation like that happen anytime? Because as far as I know noone of mine support been playing normal character, so you're probably confusing server.
So sad then, server got potential, and if they hear community could have easily 400-500 players. But well hopefully some good hoster will release a better server or medivia will reset pendulum soon.
It's sad that you think that I don't care about server, because I always care - but sometime I just don't got as much time as I wanted to. I've had trip which I paid year ago, by that time GOD Help SHOULD be active, while he shouldn't - I'm so fucking sorry about that happen, but I believe I can gain your respect again.

Ofc but you or other gm could say something, they never answer when they log in and since server started tried contact and never got any answer. Hopefully you'll do it now ;)

Ofc but you or other gm could say something, they never answer when they log in and since server started tried contact and never got any answer. Hopefully you'll do it now ;)
As I said above, GOD Help claimed that he's going to be active as hell... I'm mad at this situation same as you or anyother player.

God Wille !!!!!! dont worry, server is really good, just need few updates like equip for start and 2x exp like eloth at begin to attract server
I love 7.4 this server is goooooooood

im so sad i dont have this pictures anymore, i got a new PC.. wasnt last version but 2 version ago i believe

his name was god adam or gm adam, his char name was Boltini

we drained him untill he had 0 pots left where he made multiple threats that if he would die he would come to us on his gm char and ban us (which after all he didnt because I said i took ss of everything)

know you wont believe this but thats how it happened, deny aslong you want, i know its true.

and if im not mistaken i saw this guy streaming at server start back then, hes like almost bald and 35 years old XD

Back