• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

Sorry but all these paladins are killing the ot

Running arround with infite Power bolts it seems like.

Since when are paladins illegal?
So when you try to break a defence with 5 mages in front and 3 paladins in the back it's your own fault that you die like flies.
But hell yea PALADIN SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!

Since when are paladins illegal?
So when you try to break a defence with 5 mages in front and 3 paladins in the back it's your own fault that you die like flies.
But hell yea PALADIN SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!

No but they need to be nerfed.
It's not like we do massive damage with our UES with magic level 55(thats after fluding ALOT)

1b7259c973bdd1f82c0d6b0075b2ebdb

Gyazo - 1b7259c973bdd1f82c0d6b0075b2ebdb.gif
hail paladin squad

FUCKING SHIT MAGES, THEY GOT SDS TO SHOOT ALL THE TIME½!!!!!!!!!!!"!"!"!"

Point is that 100 RP does same damage with SD as 94 ms.

Men du är helt dum i huvudet

Konstigt.. jag sdar 220 max med min lvl 70 druid ml 50 XD

13:56 You lose 216 hitpoints due to an attack by Addeboostmeister.

Bästa hit jag fick på 10 sds. :)

13:56 You lose 216 hitpoints due to an attack by Addeboostmeister.

Bästa hit jag fick på 10 sds. :)

Just when GM wants, he could start to fix things like this, because he never answer in game, so dunno if he still care about this server.

the min-max damage on every sd, gfb etc is too high for example 1 sd can go from 200-300, gfb from 2o to 70, etc... Fix it

Just when GM wants, he could start to fix things like this, because he never answer in game, so dunno if he still care about this server.
I dont think he cares. I mean i do 50 +- more dmg then a paladin with SD to players, add power bolt damage to that and well paladins do massive damage. (Since its not really hard to get 200-300 power bolts)

I dont think he cares. I mean i do 50 +- more dmg then a paladin with SD to players, add power bolt damage to that and well paladins do massive damage. (Since its not really hard to get 200-300 power bolts)
You cant hit 300 with sd on level 90 so stop cry.

I die as knight by 3 mages with sds. Also exori are shit and i dont cry.

You only cry becouse you are sorcerer and want ue 600 and sd 400, i saw stream and your team is too bad so shut up.

adde go full trap him self 7 times and cry paladin is OP because he die XD
but no, gm dont care.. did you see him care in any previous editions since decemeber? :D

Back