• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

Yes, it's sad because only listen this Inter wich is spamming forum crying like a baby, even mex said "all is fine" but no, they've to keep crying to get it.

Tomorrow will have spamming ppl msg about the new formula, previous was the perfect, and you said you would do polls, still didnt see any, u've done what some ppl spammed you, instead of do it and wait some hours/day and check what's result.

Medivia >>>> that formula you said. But well seems you do this because this team inter never stop crying.

I mean about speed, about dmg i have no idea, but speed 100% was correct

Cordoba u are 100 % retarded.
1. Mex was trolling
2. nothing is perfect and nobody gives a fuck about pools when sth is complitley fucked.
3.who are you ingame so i can focus you lol

First battles with same numbers and poor polacks died 2x ;) the rest logging out, charlovingg

Go logout xD
pussiesbye im ignoring cry babies on forums that report evertyhing to gm, see you

Go logout xD
pussiesbye im ignoring cry babies on forums that report evertyhing to gm, see you

you mean telling him that sth is wrong and after he admit that formula was incorrect (and i mean both cases: speed and rp dmg) and you call it "report everything to gm" you just proved how stupid u are gz.

dont make enfo, you wanna random pk and get level. Not signed, server need more players

more players will come when there will be enfo low lvls acan kill us and get lvls and when you kill lower lvl - 0 exp.

Can you play 1 day without having to whine for evertyhing. Do you think you own oldschool servers or something?
Learn to play or gather full server to fight us.

Back